Truckers Plan to Stop Shipments to NYC in Response to Political Hack Judge Engo

17 Feb 2024 17:46 #1 by ramage
one way to let the DeepState know that flyover America does not agree with with NYC going to happen.

American truckers are now reportedly threatening to stop deliveries into New York City over the grotesque $364 million judgment against President Trump and his sons Don Jr. and Eric by partisan hack Judge Engoron on Friday.
Aside from first responders, is there another profession in the United States that proudly wears patriotism on its sleeves like the American trucker?

An American trucker who goes by “Chicago Ray” had this to say in a video he shared on social media, where he explained why truckers across America are planning to stop delivering to NYC.

“I’ve been on the radio talking to drivers for the last hour and fifteen minutes, and I’ve talked to at least ten drivers going the other way. I’m heading down from South Wisconsin. And they’re [other truckers] gonna start refusing loads to New York City, starting on Monday for NYC. I talked to about three guys that I work with who texted the boss and told him they’re not going to New York City.

I don’t know how far across the country this is or how many truckers are gonna start denying loads to go to New York City, but I’ll tell you what—you f**k around and find out!”

An American trucker who goes by “Chicago Ray” had this to say in a video he shared on social media, where he explained why truckers across America are planning to stop delivering to NYC.

ADVERTISEMENT
Forget Retinol, Use This Household Item To Fill In Wrinkles
Forget The Blue Pill, Use This Household Food...Wives Are Speechless
Forget Furosemide, Use This Household Item To Help Drain Edema Fluid
“I’ve been on the radio talking to drivers for the last hour and fifteen minutes, and I’ve talked to at least ten drivers going the other way. I’m heading down from South Wisconsin. And they’re [other truckers] gonna start refusing loads to New York City, starting on Monday for NYC. I talked to about three guys that I work with who texted the boss and told him they’re not going to New York City.

I don’t know how far across the country this is or how many truckers are gonna start denying loads to go to New York City, but I’ll tell you what—you f**k around and find out!”
www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/breakin...pments-nyc-response/

Truckers in the US for the most part are independent operators. They have taken note of what has happened in the E.U. and realize that their protests are much more effective that lying down in the middle of the road and gluing one's feet to the asphalt.
Depend on the MSM to demand that Trump stop this boycott. God forbid that delivers to their restaurants be interrupted.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Feb 2024 19:36 #2 by FredHayek
I doubt it will be a success. Conservatives tend to do a bad job organizing national protests. Leftists and Europeans do this much better. Or even Canadians years ago.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Feb 2024 19:44 #3 by ramage
Yes, conservatives have that difficultly. However remember the Tea Party in 2010. Completely grass roots and it was very effective. These few truckers are trying to make a statement. Hopefully it will succeed.

17 Feb 2024 19:47 #4 by FredHayek
I wish the TEA party had taken control of the Republican Party instead of the populist Trump.

17 Feb 2024 20:51 #5 by ramage
He did. the Tea Party is the primogenitor of Trump's candidacy. Do you think that he would not have risen to the Republican candidacy in 2016 if no for the populist feelings in the electorate?

18 Feb 2024 20:02 #6 by FredHayek

Already have the t-shirts printed up.

Attachments:

18 Feb 2024 20:04 #7 by FredHayek
And President Trump started a line of athletic shoes. Starting at $300 a pair, they are already sold out.

20 Feb 2024 08:30 #8 by Rick

ramage wrote: He did. the Tea Party is the primogenitor of Trump's candidacy. Do you think that he would not have risen to the Republican candidacy in 2016 if no for the populist feelings in the electorate?

Yes, Trump is what the Tea Party needed... who else would have pushed back against the entire corrupt system?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

20 Feb 2024 09:18 #9 by FredHayek
How successful do you think President Trump was at stopping corruption in DC? In my eyes, it looked just as corrupt when he left office. It has probably increased.

20 Feb 2024 11:53 #10 by Rick
Trump isn't any different from anyone else outside of the DC bubble. I don't think he had any idea how corrupt the entire system is. He picked a lot of bad people that stuck a knife in his ribs, but how was he supposed to know? How would he drain the swamp when the entire swamp is against him? How would a DeSantis drain the swamp, or anyone else for that matter? The swamp will only get drained when the people want it to be drained. The problem is that we have very few actual journalists who understand the mission of journalism.

Trump may not have gotten rid of the bad apples, but because of Trump, they were definitely exposed. Even all those "experts" who signed the bs letter saying that the Hunter laptop was Russian disinformation. He exposed them as they were trying (unsuccessfully) to ruin him and take him out. He woke up a lot of sleeping Americans who have assumed for decades that our government is a righteous one that has our best interests as a top priority.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds