Stormy

17 May 2024 08:14 #131 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Stormy
Well, it looks like the star witness lied to the jury. Huh, that’s weird, considering Cohen has already been labeled a serial liar. These Democrats are not very bright. I the jury believes Cohen lied to them on one thing they should not believe anything else he has said.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 May 2024 10:30 #132 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Stormy
The media spins so much they get dizzy.

Do they call each other and give everyone what they need to discuss?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

21 May 2024 21:01 #133 by Rick
Every one of these joke persecutions against Trump highlight how worthless and biased the leftist media is. Did you hear that hack Lawrence O'Donnell talking about how it was perfectly fine for Cohen to steal tens of thousands from Trump? I'm really enjoying watching the left implode because they are so stupid that they don't see how all of this clown show is helping Trump. I guess we know why this site is going quiet on one side... the "wait for it" moment is evaporation quickly, like all the others in the last 8 years.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 May 2024 07:39 #134 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Stormy

Rick wrote: Every one of these joke persecutions against Trump highlight how worthless and biased the leftist media is. Did you hear that hack Lawrence O'Donnell talking about how it was perfectly fine for Cohen to steal tens of thousands from Trump? I'm really enjoying watching the left implode because they are so stupid that they don't see how all of this clown show is helping Trump. I guess we know why this site is going quiet on one side... the "wait for it" moment is evaporation quickly, like all the others in the last 8 years.

The "left" has gone silent on this site because it is exhausting having any discussion with you boys. You say the same lies, rumors, and innuendo over and over and over again, even when shown facts that disprove what you just said.

There is nothing that I can ever say or show you that will change your mind, because your mind is solidly made up - like concrete. I got tired of hitting my head against that concrete.

Tell me this, einstein, why did Donny Two Face not testify in his trial? If he is innocent, why not show it to the world? He has said - repeatedly - that he wants the truth to get out. This is the $hit he says outside the courtroom, the it's all a farce, that the truth needs to be told, yet he won't sit in the witness chair to clear things up.

Could it be that he knows that he is lying and that he would have to tell the truth? I know Donny is not required to testify, but think how that would look to the country for him to get up there and defend himself.

Perhaps we should start calling him Donny the Cowardly Chicken$hit.

23 May 2024 06:44 #135 by Rick
When you call me Einstein, is that supposed to be a compliment or an insult?

As for Trump testifying, you must not understand how trials work. 99.9% of lawyer s would advise against Trump testifying unless he had to. The ‘evidence’ is so weak and the prosecution’s star witnesses are so bad, that there’s really no reason for Trump to testify unless he was stupid enough to ignore his counsel.

Plus, why give your hack ‘journalists’ more of Trump’s words to reinterpret?

George Orwell

23 May 2024 08:13 #136 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Stormy

Rick wrote: As for Trump testifying, you must not understand how trials work. 99.9% of lawyer s would advise against Trump testifying unless he had to. The ‘evidence’ is so weak and the prosecution’s star witnesses are so bad, that there’s really no reason for Trump to testify unless he was stupid enough to ignore his counsel.

Plus, why give your hack ‘journalists’ more of Trump’s words to reinterpret?

Oh, I fully understand that no defense lawyer would put Donny the Rapist on the witness stand, nor is he required to do so,

BUT, he has stated that he wanted and was planning to testify in order to "get the truth out." Yet, he did not. So, another lie by Donny the Coward?

As to your statement about "hack" journalists - Donny VonShitzinPantz already gives them exorbitant amounts of words. What's a few more from the witness stand?

I'm curious as to why you continue to defend such a morally bankrupt and obviously criminal human being as Trump.

23 May 2024 09:26 #137 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Stormy
THIS IS A GENERAL STATEMENT, not specific to the above. Attorneys will rarely advise their client to take the stand...... IN a mock trail , the client performs poorly, is a certain indication of NOT taking the stand. FACT, not jmo.

23 May 2024 09:39 #138 by FredHayek
If I was his attorney, I wouldn't want Trump on the stand. Very little chance he would help his case, and a big chance he could ruin it.

Better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and confirm it, right?

27 May 2024 12:50 #139 by FredHayek

Side note: President Biden plans to make a speech after the Trump verdict is announced.

Attachments:

28 May 2024 19:31 #140 by FredHayek
Case is winding up. Predictions?

I think it will be a hung jury. Will they re-try the case this year?
If President Trump is convicted, does he have grounds to appeal because the judge is so biased.

Time to create page: 0.619 seconds