Stormy

08 May 2024 09:39 #91 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Stormy
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 May 2024 14:41 #92 by koobookie
Attachments:

08 May 2024 15:12 - 08 May 2024 15:15 #93 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Stormy
Easy childish memes that do nothing to address actual facts. But, if that's all you have...

BTW, when Trump slides through this witch hunt without a scratch like he's been able to do since 2017, will you admit that he's not guilty or will there be some other excuses we should brace ourselves for?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

08 May 2024 15:15 #94 by koobookie

Rick wrote: Easy childish memes that do nothing to address actual facts. But, if that's all you have...

But they're so funny at Donny VonShitzinPantz's expense. Come on, Rick, laugh at your messiah.

And you know that's not all I have. I've been feeding you facts (and funny memes) for pages now. I can't help it if you don't find them funny or informative, but then...

08 May 2024 15:26 #95 by Rick
I'm sure they are funny to you, but that's just your opinion. There's a million Biden memes I could post too, but I would just be catering to half of the 6 people that actually post in the CH. Feel free to continue if that's what gets you off.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 May 2024 08:23 #96 by Rick
BTW, how's that trial going anyway? Is Stormy a good witness and is she helping the case? How about Michael Cohen? I heard he's been on Tic Tok wearing a t-shirt that shows Trump in prison... plus he's apparently using all of this to run for Congress. As a serial lying scumbag, it seems that he would make a great Democrat candidate. I can't wait till he takes the stand with all that credibility he brings to the case... LOL.

George Orwell

09 May 2024 08:55 #97 by koobookie

Rick wrote: BTW, how's that trial going anyway? Is Stormy a good witness and is she helping the case? How about Michael Cohen? I heard he's been on Tic Tok wearing a t-shirt that shows Trump in prison... plus he's apparently using all of this to run for Congress. As a serial lying scumbag, it seems that he would make a great Democrat candidate. I can't wait till he takes the stand with all that credibility he brings to the case... LOL.

Actually, the trial is not looking good for Donny VonShitzinPantz. Stormy is pushing back as good as the Trump team is pushing her.

Oh, and calling Cohen a liar is rich given that Donny has over 30,000 lies documented while he was in office.

09 May 2024 09:34 #98 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Stormy

Remember when it was the other party?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

09 May 2024 10:19 #99 by koobookie
Fred, you're focusing on the sex. This trial is about 34 counts of falsifying business records, not a bj.

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin L. Bragg, Jr. today announced the indictment of DONALD J. TRUMP, 76, for falsifying New York business records in order to conceal damaging information and unlawful activity from American voters before and after the 2016 election. During the election, TRUMP and others employed a “catch and kill” scheme to identify, purchase, and bury negative information about him and boost his electoral prospects. TRUMP then went to great lengths to hide this conduct, causing dozens of false entries in business records to conceal criminal activity, including attempts to violate state and federal election laws.

manhattanda.org/district-attorney-bragg-...dent-donald-j-trump/

09 May 2024 10:58 #100 by Rick
Yes, it's a misdemeanor that they are trying to make into a felony. It will fail because this judge is an epic moron and everybody with a small amount of common sense can see why he's really being prosecuted. I'm looking forward to Cohen after Stormy is done making a fool of herself.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.652 seconds