Stormy

22 Apr 2024 15:41 #41 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Stormy
He fell asleep again?

www.mediaite.com/news/breaking-snooze-tr...t-4th-time-at-least/

On Monday, the trial resumed with opening arguments and, time permitting, testimony from National Enquirer publisher David Pecker. But shortly after the proceeding began, Trump was caught catching Zs again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Apr 2024 14:46 #42 by koobookie
I haven't heard if Dotard Donny fell asleep in court today, but just in case...

Attachments:

24 Apr 2024 11:30 #43 by koobookie
Attachments:

24 Apr 2024 14:45 #44 by koobookie
Attachments:

24 Apr 2024 14:49 #45 by koobookie
A tweet by 7Veritas4:

He’s attacked judges, prosecutors, court staff, their families, witnesses…

Why has he not attacked Pecker as yet?

We know some of the stories that Pecker killed for him.

It’s the ones we don’t know that terrify him. - 7Veritas4

30 Apr 2024 07:53 #46 by koobookie
Trump violated the gag order 9 times! Wow, the Dotard just can't follow rules or keep his mouth shut. What a cry baby.

Trump must remove the seven "offending posts" from Truth Social and the two "offending posts" from his campaign website by 2:15 p.m. today, April 30.

According to the order, "THEREFORE, Defendant is hereby warned that the Court will not tolerate continued willful violations of its lawful orders and that if necessary and appropriate under the circumstances, it will impose an incarceratory punishment."

He might be jailed if he can't muzzle himself.

30 Apr 2024 08:02 #47 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Stormy
He was fined $9k. Every time he gets penalized for some kind of TDS bullshit his poll numbers go up. $9,000 is a super cheap advertising cost and that moron judge has no idea how he is actually helping Trump. If Trump was to be jailed for this, his popularity among people who still believe in the Constitution would go through the roof. I say bring it.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

30 Apr 2024 09:12 #48 by koobookie
You may be right about the bump in the polls, but what does that say about the cult followers? They think he's being persecuted, so breaking the law and being held in contempt is a medal on his chest? Really?

I thought the Republican party was the party of law and order, but Donny breaks the law and is held up as a hero? How is this not a cult?

30 Apr 2024 11:07 - 30 Apr 2024 11:08 #49 by driver8
Replied by driver8 on topic Stormy

koobookie wrote: You may be right about the bump in the polls, but what does that say about the cult followers? They think he's being persecuted, so breaking the law and being held in contempt is a medal on his chest? Really?

I thought the Republican party was the party of law and order, but Donny breaks the law and is held up as a hero? How is this not a cult?

MAGA loves criminals and shitty people... I bet Rick went and celebrated killing puppies with Kristie "the puppy killer' Noem yesterday on her CO GOP visit here in Denver. Did you get her autograph Rick?

30 Apr 2024 14:13 #50 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Stormy
Defying the judge is also helping his fundraising. Any publicity is good publicity.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds