If the Left was Right…

13 Apr 2024 08:42 #11 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic If the Left was Right…

Rick wrote: You may as well roll your vote up and smoke it. If Biden and the Democrats are able to continue their destruction of this country, you can pat yourself on the back. At the very least, you won’t be able to complain about Democrats after that… you will be complicit. But it’s your vote to burn.

As a Colorado voter, Trump has no chance to win the state so I might as well support the party that doesn't support warrantless spying like Speaker Johnson.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Apr 2024 09:47 #12 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic If the Left was Right…
Trump has a better chance of winning in Colorado than a third party candidate. I understand there are a lot of Republicans who think like you, who live in a blue state. Tides change… if enough Republicans get off their lazy asses and vote, then maybe a shift in the numbers will give more Republicans a reason to vote in the future elections. Republicans in California still go to the polls and vote Republican even though CA is even more left than CO. Throwing up your hands and surrendering to the left isn’t something I will ever do, no matter how outnumbered I may be.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds