If the Left was Right…

12 Apr 2024 06:42 #1 by Rick
Wouldn’t Trump be losing support, especially from minorities? Why is it that Trump is getting record minority support (for a Republican)? The media tells us daily that Trump is a racist, even though there’s much more evidence of Biden being the racist. Are these minorities stupid, or are they actually awake to the lies they’ve been fed for decades? I’m thankful that so many of those minorities are coming to the realization that they’ve been used for their vote and have little to show for it. Unfortunately, the majority of the minority populations are still in the Matrix gobbling up the leftist lies, but the tide is turning.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Apr 2024 10:32 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic If the Left was Right…
Like "crying wolf"? Every time the Left starts to lose an argument they cry, "racist". Yet they give President Biden a pass on his sixty years of racism. He is embarrassing with the comments he has made, like that racist uncle who has no filter.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 Apr 2024 13:26 #3 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic If the Left was Right…

FredHayek wrote: Like "crying wolf"? Every time the Left starts to lose an argument they cry, "racist". Yet they give President Biden a pass on his sixty years of racism. He is embarrassing with the comments he has made, like that racist uncle who has no filter.

Oh, you mean how Racist Trump cries "Fake news" or "Hoax" or "Witch hunt" ever time something doesn't work out for him? Like that?

12 Apr 2024 15:25 #4 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Like "crying wolf"? Every time the Left starts to lose an argument they cry, "racist". Yet they give President Biden a pass on his sixty years of racism. He is embarrassing with the comments he has made, like that racist uncle who has no filter.

Oh, you mean how Racist Trump cries "Fake news" or "Hoax" or "Witch hunt" ever time something doesn't work out for him? Like that?

K admits she can't defend Biden's ramblings. Most people can't.

12 Apr 2024 15:42 #5 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: K admits she can't defend Biden's ramblings. Most people can't.

I've asked you before to stop putting words in my mouth. Please stop.

12 Apr 2024 16:12 #6 by FredHayek
Just reading between the lines. Despite you being unable to defend this racist octogenarian, you are the biggest fan I have ever found for him locally. Intrigues me.

12 Apr 2024 16:36 #7 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: Just reading between the lines. Despite you being unable to defend this racist octogenarian, you are the biggest fan I have ever found for him locally. Intrigues me.

Sort of like how you cannot defend the racist septuagenarian rapist that is your Messiah? Tell me, Fred, why are you going to vote for the Dotard Trump?

12 Apr 2024 17:14 #8 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic If the Left was Right…
Straightforward question, Why is President Trump a racist?

12 Apr 2024 20:27 #9 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Just reading between the lines. Despite you being unable to defend this racist octogenarian, you are the biggest fan I have ever found for him locally. Intrigues me.

Sort of like how you cannot defend the racist septuagenarian rapist that is your Messiah? Tell me, Fred, why are you going to vote for the Dotard Trump?

I am not voting for President Trump. I am voting for whoever the Libertarians nominate. Four way race. Have to love a party that doesn't nominate candidates who are over seventy seven years old.

12 Apr 2024 20:56 #10 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic If the Left was Right…
You may as well roll your vote up and smoke it. If Biden and the Democrats are able to continue their destruction of this country, you can pat yourself on the back. At the very least, you won’t be able to complain about Democrats after that… you will be complicit. But it’s your vote to burn.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds