Antisemitism At Columbia & Ivy League

22 Apr 2024 12:45 #1 by FredHayek

Remember when the Left and their media allies said Trump followers were antisemitic? Today Columbia shut down because the school couldn't guarantee the safety of Jewish students and faculty

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Apr 2024 06:07 #2 by Rick
When will Democrats address their hate filled radicals? Remember when the Tea Party rallies had one idiot with a racist sign and the whole group was branded as racists? And how is this different than Charlottesville? Are there not also good people in that crowd as well?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

23 Apr 2024 22:17 #3 by Blazer Bob
It must suck to be a lefty and know you stand with atrocities and genocide.
Yet I am sure deflections and rationalizations are on the way.

24 Apr 2024 08:10 #4 by Rick
That’s the part that fascinates me. Supposedly, white supremacy is has been the biggest threat, even though we haven’t seen white supremacists marching and threatening and closing down bridges…. It’s almost likely me Biden once again lied to us for political gain.

AOC praised the scumbags while Biden stood there and said we should listen to her. It’s getting hard to spin this but they will try.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds