In time...the tide will turn....wait for that moment.

23 Apr 2024 19:11 #1 by homeagain
www.freepik.com/premium-photo/symbolism-...tive-ai_38380724.htm

Just a reminder...TRUTH shows up in it's own time...the third eye knows the truth....take a moment to assimilate that. The month of May is preparing MANY
moments of truth.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Apr 2024 19:24 - 23 Apr 2024 19:25 #2 by Rick
Could you please tell us what this truth is so we have a way of comparing your prediction to the actual truth as it happens? You may be right or you may be wrong. I make predictions all the time and sometimes 'm wrong. Don't be afraid to be wrong. Just make a stand and tell us what you think, please.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Apr 2024 14:02 #3 by homeagain
Could you please tell us what this truth is so we have a way of comparing your prediction to the actual truth as it happens? per Rick

I have stated MANY times....June thru Q3 is the test of TRUTH. Thus, my prediction...AS IT HAPPENS.
there is nothing new, it is just a repeat reminder....(with a gorgeous graphic)

25 Apr 2024 07:40 #4 by Rick
I'm really confused now.

You said "my prediction... AS IT HAPPENS"

You can't predict something as it happens, that's what journalists do. If it's not too much to ask...

WHAT IS YOUR PREDICTION? I don't have time to search through a year's worth of your posts.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Apr 2024 09:17 #5 by homeagain
The month of May is preparing MANY
moments of truth. .
....we r almost entering into THIS tumultuous timeframe. Patience is a practice, of which I have yet to master. We will practice together, Rick.....KNOW that karma always corrects conditions,and TIME is the tool.

27 Apr 2024 08:31 #6 by Rick
I've never been good at mind reading and riddles that make no sense. When someone tells me something is going to happen, I prefer they tell me what's going to happen. The way you're doing this allows you to avoid being wrong. Don't be afraid of being wrong...

George Orwell

27 Apr 2024 08:39 #7 by FredHayek
If you stay very vague, it is more likely to happen. Lots of Nostradamus's predictions are very general.

Tough guessing the future, even economic forecasters with years of experience in the markets get it wrong. And they aren't using star charts. Star charts are great for predicting eclipses, horrible for predicting who will win in November.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds