Gallup: GOP Hits All-Time High in Generic Vote

02 Jun 2010 11:10 #1 by The Viking
Obama, Pelosi and Reid are the greatest campainers for the Republicans and they literally saved the Republican Party! Before them the Republicans were fading fast! Obama is the only President that could hve made Bush look not quite as bad as people remember.

The 49 percent to 43 percent lead for the GOP is the party's best lead ever. Democratic enthusiasm for voting this fall fell a point, while enthusiasm among Republicans stayed about fifteen points higher.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/gall ... ode=9FEE-1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jun 2010 11:25 #2 by TPP
Just wish we had more conservatives to chose from...
carter (oblama the 1st) would have done the same... & did.

02 Jun 2010 11:28 #3 by The Viking

TPP wrote: Just wish we had more conservatives to chose from...
carter (oblama the 1st) would have done the same... & did.

I know. There is no one that I am overly excited about. I love Romney's financial smarts and common sence but I hate his health care bill and his is a little too Moderate to left on a couple issues.

02 Jun 2010 14:19 #4 by FredHayek
Generic votes hopefully will translate to Republican votes in the Fall, but personally I am not excited about McInnis, Norton, nor Romney.

We want better candidates.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

02 Jun 2010 15:18 #5 by The Viking

SS109 wrote: Generic votes hopefully will translate to Republican votes in the Fall, but personally I am not excited about McInnis, Norton, nor Romney.

We want better candidates.

Buck will beat out Norton. And I will take McInnis anyday over Hickenlooper and more of the same. Romney is not perfect but I think his successful business mind is one of the few who can turn this economy around. Obama is doing everything 180 degrees backwards. More spending, bigger government, more government takeovers of banks, the auto industry, the mortgage industry, the health insurace and many other things, more government jobs but less private sector jobs, higher taxes on those who create jobs, and even though he claims he won't raise taxes on the middle and lower class, that is exactly what is going to have to happen with everything he is doing. Not to mention he is turning out to be the most secretive instead of transparent President in decades. I know this is not what people voted for when they voted for change.

03 Jun 2010 14:27 #6 by TPP
If he runs I'll still support Alan Keyes, always have always will.

03 Jun 2010 14:38 #7 by JMC
generic or geriatric? Hick wins in landslide, not even close

03 Jun 2010 15:17 #8 by FredHayek

JMC wrote: generic or geriatric? Hick wins in landslide, not even close

Have to agree. Ritter would have lost to almost anyone, but Hick should appeal to the independents and even some businesspeople because he used to run one.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 Jun 2010 16:05 #9 by conifermtman
Hick has his own baggage with all of his donations to questionable groups.

04 Jun 2010 05:55 #10 by TPP
hickinpooper, has played both sides for so long that it will bite him in the a$$.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds