Great idea!

09 Jun 2010 16:50 #1 by Sunshine Girl
Great idea! was created by Sunshine Girl
What a wonderful idea for a forum!

One thing I wish someone would have told me was HOW MUCH I WOULD LOVE IT HERE!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jun 2010 17:07 #2 by LopingAlong
Replied by LopingAlong on topic Great idea!
I wish someone had told me that elk sound like whales. First time I heard them, I kinda freaked. I knew the sound of whales and couldn't figure out why they would be calling in the mountains! Ok, then I felt pretty stupid.

I wish I'd known that in snow, if your front tire hits a bank, it will literally pull your vehicle into it.

I wish someone had warned me that windhields never last as long as your vehicle.

09 Jun 2010 17:23 #3 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Great idea!

LopingAlong wrote: I wish someone had told me that elk sound like whales. First time I heard them, I kinda freaked. I knew the sound of whales and couldn't figure out why they would be calling in the mountains! Ok, then I felt pretty stupid.

I wish I'd known that in snow, if your front tire hits a bank, it will literally pull your vehicle into it.

I wish someone had warned me that windhields never last as long as your vehicle.

My 15yo son found that out the hard way. lol

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

09 Jun 2010 17:37 #4 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Great idea!
1. South Facing Lot
2. South Facing Lot
3. South Facing Lot

I didn't know and got lucky. :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

09 Jun 2010 17:48 #5 by pound dog mom
Replied by pound dog mom on topic Great idea!
1. Change the wiper fluid to one that does not freeze
2. Buy a snow thrower - they are not that complicated to operate and they pay for themselves in the first year and you do not have a tunnel driveway in the middle of the snow season because the snow plow cannot move any more snow "up" the banks
3. Find YAK Tracks early in the season before you fall on the ice - they are an incredible ice traction device for shoes and boots that stops you from slipping on ice and snow

14 Jun 2010 16:39 #6 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Great idea!

Sunshine Girl wrote: What a wonderful idea for a forum!

One thing I wish someone would have told me was HOW MUCH I WOULD LOVE IT HERE!

Mr. Wayne Harrison and Miss Pound Dog Mom came up with this forum. Totally cool idea.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds