"Daddy" passed on

09 May 2010 08:15 #1 by LopingAlong
Cesar Milan's beloved dog, Daddy, passed on Feb 19 at teh age of 16. He was Cesar's beloved companion and helped many other dogs find balance and peace. I just found out about this and thought that maybe others were not aware either so am posting here. RIP Daddy!

>>>"His name is now added to that honorable roster of dogs gone by whose influence is still felt today, and which includes some of Cesar’s beloved childhood heroes: "Rin-Tin-Tin." "Lassie." … "Daddy."">>>>

http://www.cesarsway.com/news/daddy-memoriam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 May 2010 09:02 #2 by Robynabc
Replied by Robynabc on topic "Daddy" passed on
It is so hard to lose a pet. Lost my Missy a year ago. My heart still aches. I have finally gotten to a point of being able to say her name without sobbing. Well, not at this very moment but still. I wonder how Ceasar Milan deals with the dogs he loses. I imagine my precious animals as pets of the angels. The angels give them treats and at dinner they lay under the table and get scraps. It it the only way I can deal with thinking of losing them. Thanks Lopingalong. I am crying but it is a good cry. :crying:

"I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle.
But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best."
. Marilyn Monroe

10 May 2010 15:42 #3 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic "Daddy" passed on
Sorry to hear this, he was Cesars inspiration

10 May 2010 19:10 #4 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic "Daddy" passed on

JMC wrote: Sorry to hear this, he was Cesars inspiration

I am so sorry to hear this. I had to put my Cocker Spaniel down several years back at 16. It is one of hte hardest things I have ever had to do. Some people just don't understand how they really become part of our family like a child.

Speaking of which. How is Cesar doing? Any pics?

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds