Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

05 Jun 2014 17:41 #1 by ScienceChic
I have to wait how long?? :tongue: :woo hoo:

Marvel’s AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. Is Going Lo-Fi in Season 2, According to Clark Gregg
By Merrill Barr on June 4, 2014

While he may be on a Marvel break at the moment to promote his new film, Trust Me, Clark Gregg hasn’t forgotten that every good Marvel soldier teases just a little bit of the fun to come when doing interviews. So, while speaking to Collider about his film, he also dropped some fresh tidbits about what audiences can expect from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. in Season 2.

Thanks to ScreenRant.com for transcribing: “It’s going to be lo-fi. You’re going back to basics. You’ve got to rebuild S.H.I.E.L.D. from the ground up in a much more dangerous world where your group is outlawed. So it feels like the early, Sean Connery James Bond with the brass knuckles and not afraid to knock somebody off.”

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jun 2014 17:55 #2 by Blazer Bob
Guess it can not be any worse than season one.

06 Jun 2014 09:29 #3 by FredHayek
I was wondering if they were going to tie in the changes to Shield after the last Captain America movie.
I am hopeful, might be fun to see them on the run fighting the regime.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Jul 2014 09:34 - 28 Jul 2014 09:35 #4 by ScienceChic
And Lucy Lawless has been added to the cast! Whoo-hoo!

'Agents of SHIELD': Patton Oswalt reveals Marvel's sexy new character
Sponsored ByClick Here
By James Hibberd on Jul 25, 2014

Barbara Morse — aka Mockingbird! For fans of the comics, she’s a SHIELD field agent who used the costumed identity of the Huntress and also Mockingbird (comics image below). Check out the video from Oswalt to the SHIELD fans in Ballroom 20 and there’s more to come from Marvel’s TV panel at Comic-Con…updates to come…

Check out the blooper reel that was just released. Love it when they have fun!
insidetv.ew.com/2014/07/25/agents-of-shield-gag-reel/

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

03 Sep 2014 17:29 #5 by ScienceChic
20 days and counting! :captamerica

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 Synopsis Released
By Joe Comicbook @ComicBookdotcom
09/03/2014

ABC has released a new synopsis for Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2. We've included the full synopsis below. If you aren't completely caught on on last season or haven't seen Captain America: The Winter Soldier, then be warned that major spoilers follow.

14 Sep 2014 12:38 #6 by ScienceChic
Season 2 Trailer for premier, new night and new time Sept 23, 9pm EST.
:yess:

21 Dec 2014 16:18 #7 by ScienceChic
Yes, please? Pretty, pretty please with whipped cream and honey on top? :drool:

‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’: Will Hawkeye Make an Appearance?
Published by Anthony Vieira

Now, Phil Coulson himself, AoS star Clark Gregg has added fuel to that fire with his Facebook post of a comic book panel depicting a standoff between Agent Coulson and the superhero Hawkeye/Clint Barton. Check it out here .

Naturally this begs the question: will the MCU Hawkeye – played by Jeremy Renner – make an appearance on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? The panel above is from Secret Avengers #10, released in late November, so Gregg’s post cannot simply be dismissed as publicity for the comic book (unless he’s just a massive fan of the series) – is it wishful thinking on the actor’s part? Or can we really look forward to a significant crossover between Marvel’s movie and TV realms?

Lest we forget, it was Coulson’s perceived death at the hands of Loki (Tom Hiddleston) which kicked off the action-happy third act of Joss Whedon’s The Avengers, with Phil’s loss finally cementing our heroes together as a team. At this point in the MCU, Nick Fury’s (Samuel L. Jackson) deception is still apparently unknown to the rest of the Avengers. Can we expect some kind of reveal that at least Hawkeye has discovered the truth, followed by a confrontation?

28 Jan 2015 14:15 #8 by ScienceChic
[giddy excited bouncing!]
Marvel's Agents of SHIELD Creators on the Midseason Finale, Inhumans and Skye's Identity
By Eric Goldman
Note: Full spoilers follow for the Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD midseason finale. You’ve been warned!
9 Dec 2014

The Agents of SHIELD midseason finale went big, revealing the Marvel Comics-based identities of both Skye and her father, “The Doctor.” But that wasn’t all, as Skye and Raina made it into the chamber in the mysterious hidden city where a mist would transform them into something… Inhuman.

Yes, it’s true! On the heels of plenty of fan speculation, the Inhumans have made their first appearance in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, years before their 2018 movie, via Agents of SHIELD. While they may not have said the words Inhumans or Attilan, any lingering doubts as to what we’re dealing with are cleared up by executive producers Maurissa Tancharoen and Jed Whedon in my post-midseason finale chat with the duo

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD Midseason Premiere Sneak Preview
By Jay Jayson 01/27/2015

How do you top the winter finale? Not sure, but Marvel's Agents of SHIELD will give it try when the show returns in March. To hold you over until then, Marvel debuted a new promo for midseason premiere during Agent Carter.

In it, you can see Agent Skye (Chloe Bennet), or should I say Daisy Johnson, aka Quake? Doesn't matter, you get the point. After she experienced that brilliant transformation she is clearly struggling to cope with her new powers. "There is something very wrong with me," Sky professes.

25 Aug 2015 08:32 #9 by ScienceChic
I posted about the #DubsmashWar elsewhere and that they would be coming back with something bigger and better...well, here's the announcement!

Published on Aug 21, 2015

Win a trip for you and a guest to Hollywood to have lunch with Hayley, Clark, James & Chloe From Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Marvel's Agent Carter at www.crowdrise.com/dubsmashwars - Every dollar you donate is 1 vote for your favorite team in the Dubsmash War and gives you 1 entry into the contest. The more you donate / vote the better your chances. Stay tuned for more exciting prizes too.

Here's the website to donate and post your vote! www.crowdrise.com/dubsmashwars

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds