Sony's "Interview" Cancelled

17 Dec 2014 15:42 #1 by FredHayek
Sony and the major theatre chains knuckled under to the hackers threats and have cancelled the opening of the Seth Rogen comedy movie about a plot to assassinate the North Korean dictator.

It will be interesting to see what precedent this starts. Anti-Putin documentary? Hack and get it pulled.
Anti-terrorist movie? Not even funded.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Dec 2014 17:35 #2 by otisptoadwater
That's too bad, I wanted go see this movie. I wonder if it will be available online or on DVD?

As for fairly current comedy movies about terrorists, search the tubes of interwebs for a movie called The Four Lions. Funny movie about some English terrorist wanna be's that just can't get anything right. It's chock full of English slang and accents so if you're not good with accents you might not enjoy the movie but I say give it a shot anyhow, there are a couple of scense that will make you laugh even if you can't follow the dialog.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

17 Dec 2014 17:54 - 17 Dec 2014 18:00 #3 by FredHayek
Accent movies I turn on the closed captions for. Especially Scottish accents. Maybe American hackers can put the movie out for free? Hey North Korea, still time to stop "Annie"!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds