Best TV Series Finales

18 May 2015 00:33 #1 by FredHayek
In honor of Mad Men's finale this week, what were your favorites? I loved Newhart where the finale had Bob finding out his Vermont show was just a dream of the lead of his Chicago show and waking up with Suzanne Pleshette. MASH had a good finale too, but my favorite was Saint Elsewhere, you found out the show only existed in the snowglobe of a mentally disabled boy.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 May 2015 12:55 #2 by ComputerBreath
I like MASH. But my favorites were Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. I also liked the finale of Family Ties. And actually Two & a Half Men was kinda cute the way they did it, with Rose holding Charlie hostage in a well in the basement and him escaping.

21 May 2015 15:53 #3 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Best TV Series Finales
Buffy and Angel for me too! Firefly didn't really have an ending since it was cut short, and Dollhouse made me too unhappy. Typical Joss Whedon. :P

I also really like Quantuum Leap's finale.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 May 2015 12:32 #4 by ComputerBreath
I was really disappointed that Dollhouse was cancelled...and it ended real weirdly...unhappy is a good way to describe it--thinking they rushed to put together the last show. The ending just didn't follow the rest of the show.

Quantuum Leap was pretty good.

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds