Red Notice - November 12, 2021

02 Oct 2021 16:51 #1 by ScienceChic
Ryan Reynolds was delightful with Dwayne Johnson in Hobbs and Shaw, and I'm a huge fan of Gal Gadot following Wonder Woman so I'm excited to see her kicking their butts! B)

Dwayne Johnson, Ryan Reynolds, and Gal Gadot fight in a scene from Netflix's 'Red Notice'
The star-studded action-comedy is coming to Netflix in November.
By Anna Iovine | September 25, 2021

Red Notice stars Dwayne Johnson as an FBI profiler responding to an Interpol-issued "red notice," or a global alert to hunt down the world's most wanted. It just so happens that the most-wanted art thief (Ryan Reynolds) becomes Johnson's partner as they attempt to catch an even more shifty criminal (Gal Gadot).

Red Notice - IMDb

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Oct 2021 18:37 #2 by FredHayek
Trailer makes it look fun. Each of the stars is making 20 million each, and the movie cost 200 million!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds