It Can Start Snowing Anytime Now!

24 Jul 2014 19:11 #1 by otisptoadwater
I'm done with the heat, Fall and Winter HURRY UP AND GET HERE!!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jul 2014 20:09 #2 by Ashley
:lol: Wonder when the complaining would start, but I'm with you!

25 Jul 2014 07:06 #3 by FredHayek
It has simply been brutal hot. I wouldn't mind a couple inches of the white stuff.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 Jul 2014 11:55 #4 by ScienceChic
Y'all are hereby for even suggesting snow and cold.

:P :beach:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mtn Gramma

25 Jul 2014 13:18 #5 by otisptoadwater
Not my personal account of the aftermath from March 2003's blizzard but a nice reminder of what happens when Mother Nature blesses us with a little extra snow:

Now if I dump a cup of ice water over my head while sitting in front of the fan and close my eyes I can almost imagine being outside in the snow... for a couple of seconds anyhow...

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

25 Jul 2014 14:00 #6 by mountaindollar
Indian Summer would be nice.

25 Jul 2014 17:47 - 25 Jul 2014 18:02 #7 by LOL
Nooooooooooooooooooooo snowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Rogues!

Be not lost so poorly in your thoughts.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mtn Gramma

25 Jul 2014 18:45 #8 by jf1acai
Snow in the mountains is beautiful!

Snow in MY driveway, not so much. :whistle:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

25 Jul 2014 19:38 #9 by otisptoadwater

jf1acai wrote: Snow in the mountains is beautiful!

Snow in MY driveway, not so much. :whistle:

You just need a little inspiration from my buddy Red Green:

I'm gonna call Red a little later this year and talk to him about using some propane bottles, garden hose, and some burners from hot water heaters to add to the front edge of the plow blade. Of course that project is going to require copious amounts of the handy man's secret weapon!

25 Jul 2014 21:22 #10 by jf1acai
ROFL!

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds