Frequently Asked Questions

15 Jul 2018 16:39 #11 by MyMountainTown

N2design wrote: Hi there, New here, How do I add my business to your community data base?

Welcome to My Mountain Town N2Design - thanks for joining! We modified your registration to be a Business Listing and added you to our Business Directory under Services, you can find your Profile Page here: mymountaintown.com/community/my-profile/8505-n2design

Please feel free to post in our Business Classifieds Forum sharing what services you provide, photos of your work, testimonials from clients, special events or deals you have coming up, etc - we'd love to hear more! Here's a tutorial on How To Post or shoot us an email with questions - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or call 720-608-0285. Thanks!

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Aug 2018 14:27 #12 by Lonewolf Field Services HVAC
Hi, I would like to change my user name to Lonewolf Field Services HVAC. Thanks.

26 Aug 2018 14:46 #13 by Lonewolf Field Services HVAC
Never mind. I got it.

26 Aug 2018 15:49 #14 by MyMountainTown
Good deal! We'll get your account switched to a Business Page listing as well so we can add you to the Business Directory. Thank you Lonewolf Field Services HVAC!

Don't forget to post in our Business Classifieds Forum letting our members and guests know more about the services you provide!

720-608-0285

26 Aug 2018 18:25 #15 by Lonewolf Field Services HVAC
Thanks, I appreciate that.

16 Jul 2019 09:51 #16 by Evergreen Errand Runners
Hi! New here, How do I add my business to your community data base? I checked the business service directory and didn't see my business listed and I was wondering if there was more that I needed to do on my end. Thanks Melissa

Melissa Singleton
Owner & Operator
Evergreen Errand Runners, LLC
303-229-6550

www.facebook.com/evergreenerrandrunners.com

16 Jul 2019 10:11 #17 by MyMountainTown
Good morning Evergreen Errand Runners and welcome to My Mountain Town! Thank you very much for joining us! You'll find your business under our "Services" category in our Business Directory. It's in alphabetical order with our paid advertisers listed above the free listings.

Your Profile Page looks good, though we would recommend filling out your signature with contact information so anytime you post on the Forums your phone number, email, website, and tag line/About Us are added automatically! Go to your Profile Page, click "Update Profile" at the top, then click over to the "Contact Info" tab - the signature box is at the bottom. You may add up to 500 characters, then click "Update" below that to save it.

The next step is to post regularly in our Business Classifieds letting our members and visitors know who you are, what services you provide, share testimonials from happy customers, any deals or specials you offer, jobs you need to fill, etc! You are welcome to post elsewhere on the forum as well! They are separated by subject so if you are a food lover, share some favorite recipes in our Kitchen Table Forum. If you have any hobbies, tell us more in our Leisure Lounge Forum, and so on.

If you have any questions, reply back here or give us a call! 720-608-0285. Thanks again for joining, we're glad you're here and are thankful for the opportunity to help your business thrive!

720-608-0285
Attachments:

15 Mar 2021 18:27 #18 by cheryl2095
Is there a way to set your password? I used the lost password button, was able to log in.... but how/where do I change the password to something I can remember ? Thanks

15 Mar 2021 18:58 #19 by MyMountainTown
Hi Cheryl2095! Yes, you can reset your password by going to your Profile Page and editing your settings. There's a tutorial posted here to walk you through the steps: mymountaintown.com/forum/my-mountain-tow...i-change-my-password

If you have any trouble, please give us a call and we'll be happy to help! 720-608-0285

720-608-0285

14 Jun 2021 12:43 #20 by Blazer Bob
The last day or two I have been getting this msg. Site or my settings? Not getting it at other sites.

Visiting an untrustworthy website has been prevented
One or more of this website's certificates are invalid, so we can't guarantee its authenticity. This happens when the website's owner hasn't updated the certificate in time, or if it's a fake site created by scammers. Visiting a website like this makes you more vulnerable to attack.

You were protected from visiting this website by Kaspersky security. You can close this window with no risk.

Hide details

Detected at: 6/14/2021 12:41:07 PM

URL: mymountaintown.com

Reason: This certificate or one of the certificates in the certificate chain is not up to date. View certificate

I understand the risks and wish to continue

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds