Frequently Asked Questions

14 Jun 2021 14:13 #21 by ScienceChic
Sorry about that BB. Our SSL Certificate expired yesterday, and I've contacted my web developer to get the new one added to the site; hopefully, he can get to that today.

Since we don't conduct any monetary transactions through the site, it remains as secure as ever for you to use because we don't require any personal information from you other than your email address - just click on through the warning message and come to the site anyway. If anyone is concerned, I always recommend changing your password on a regular basis, choosing something that contains one or more capital/numeric/special characters (those above the numerals or an punctuation mark), and not using the same password that you use for anything else such as accessing your banking online, internet shopping sites, etc.

My apologies for the trouble!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jun 2021 15:53 #22 by ScienceChic
Should be all fixed! If you have trouble with anything else, please let me know anytime.

Thanks!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Sep 2021 19:23 #23 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change my password?

20 Sep 2021 19:42 #24 by ScienceChic
It's done on your Profile Page. There's a tutorial with the steps posted here: mymountaintown.com/forum/my-mountain-tow...i-change-my-password

05 Oct 2021 11:55 - 05 Oct 2021 12:01 #25 by NickWinsAgain
Post removed

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds