× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

My Mountain Town 2014 Pick 5 Contest!

05 Sep 2014 20:33 - 05 Sep 2014 20:34 #51 by RenegadeCJ

ScienceChic wrote: I think so too. Doesn't count unless it's a separate nic posting, otherwise you could just be trying to hedge bets. :P

Alright, since I have no desire to be logging off, and back in under a separate nic just to do this, forget both of our picks. I'm not giving a 7 yr old a login. I guess I'm a little old fashioned. If someone as bad as I am had any intention of hedging my bets, I'd just make up another login. Enjoy the picks all! Good luck!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Sep 2014 20:57 - 05 Sep 2014 21:00 #52 by ScienceChic
I'm sorry Renegade, I wasn't trying to make more work for you, or make you angry (that's why I had the smiley face at the end of my post). I was just remembering the flack I got for once posting a pick for someone else whom I'd spoken to on the phone and they were too sick to log on and post for themselves so they asked me to do it for them. After that we'd decided as a group that you had to post for yourself, or it didn't count, and if you missed posting, then you simply missed posting.

I didn't realize this was your daughter who was participating, and no, no one under the age of 13 should have an account on here. You're welcome to post for her, but I think it's fair to say that she would be un-eligible to win the prizes? Would that be alright?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Sep 2014 13:08 #53 by Rick
Denver
Chicago
NE
New Orleans
San Fran

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

06 Sep 2014 19:55 #54 by pacamom
New England
Tennessee
Minnesota
San Fransisco
Tampa Bay

06 Sep 2014 20:49 #55 by freebird
Week 1
San Francisco
Tampa Bay
Detroit
New England
Pittsburgh

07 Sep 2014 07:26 #56 by LOL
Seattle -6
Denver -7
San Franny 49ers -3.5
New England -3
Tampa +3

Let the games begin, all you bottle ale rascals and swag bellied rogues! Cheers!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

07 Sep 2014 09:27 #57 by Blondie
Week 1
Baltimore
New England
San Francisco
Tampa Bay
Denver

07 Sep 2014 10:04 - 07 Sep 2014 10:05 #58 by Reverend Revelant
The Bible speaks against the ills of gambling. Begone with this idle falderol.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

07 Sep 2014 10:27 #59 by ScienceChic

Rick wrote: Denver
Chicago
NE
New Orleans
San Fran

pacamom wrote: New England
Tennessee
Minnesota
San Fransisco
Tampa Bay

freebird wrote: Week 1
San Francisco
Tampa Bay
Detroit
New England
Pittsburgh

LOL wrote: Seattle -6
Denver -7
San Franny 49ers -3.5
New England -3
Tampa +3

Let the games begin, all you bottle ale rascals and swag bellied rogues! Cheers!

Blondie wrote: Week 1
Baltimore
New England
San Francisco
Tampa Bay
Denver

Reverend Revelant wrote: The Bible speaks against the ills of gambling. Begone with this idle falderol.

LMAO!

SC Week 1 Picks:
KC
NO
TB
Minnesota
Detroit

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Sep 2014 05:18 #60 by RenegadeCJ
Week 1 Results
Thursday, Sept 4th
Green Bay @ Seattle -6

Sunday, Sept 7th
Buffalo @ Chicago -6.5
Washington @ Houston -2.5
Cincinnati @ Baltimore -2.5
New England @ Miami +3
Tennessee @ KC -5.5
New Orleans @ Atlanta +3
Minnesota @ St. Louis -5
Cleveland @ Pittsburgh -5
Oakland @ NY Jets -4.5
Jacksonville @ Philly -11.5
San Francisco @ Dallas +3.5
Carolina @ Tampa Bay +3
Indy @ Denver -7

Monday Sept 8th
NY Giants @ Detroit -4
San Diego @ Arizona -3

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.553 seconds