× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

02 Sep 2021 08:25 #621 by RenegadeCJ
Still waiting on the following to get the league finalized.

Christina
MH
K Bailey
R Bailey

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Sep 2021 07:01 - 07 Sep 2021 07:18 #622 by RenegadeCJ
If anyone knows how to reach Christina or MH, we need them to accept the invite, or the draft won't execute tonight. I resent the invites just in case. so hopefully it will go thru.

If anyone can reach them privately have them check email and spam folder

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

07 Sep 2021 08:01 #623 by ScienceChic
I've messaged both of them, hopefully they'll see it and get on it shortly. Thank you for the reminder!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Sep 2021 08:50 #624 by ScienceChic
Both replied to their messages and are going to login and get setup.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Sep 2021 10:48 #625 by RenegadeCJ
All right! Everyone is signed up, and we are good to go for the draft tonight at 7pm.

Good luck all!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Hot Chile

07 Sep 2021 18:33 #626 by Hot Chile
Totally sorry for my radio silence, been a little crazy here. Thanks for relaying my address SC!

We should plan a meet-up some Sunday (or Thurs/Mon) during the season.

-Chile

19 Aug 2022 15:39 #627 by Ndshriver
Will we put together a league this year?

20 Aug 2022 12:48 #628 by HappyCamper
If they do Bob and I are in and probably Shawn I will ask him.

20 Aug 2022 12:50 #629 by HappyCamper
I can even donate the light bulb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

20 Aug 2022 12:56 #630 by ScienceChic
I'm sorry everyone, we're not going to hold a Fantasy Football League this year. I just have too much on my plate to take on anything else. I am so, so grateful for your participation in years past, it was fun and I loved giving away prizes (especially the light bulbs!).

We will be running the Pick 5 Contest again and I'd love to have you join in! It'll be our 13th annual and will again award a $250 prize in gift certificates to any of our advertisers.

With gratitude,
SC

The following user(s) said Thank You: Hot Chile

Time to create page: 0.598 seconds