285Tourism Mobile App is Here!

11 Jul 2014 14:32 - 11 Jul 2014 14:35 #1 by 285Tourism

We are proud and thrilled to announce that our 285Tourism Mobile App is now live! It's available for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices, plus there's a mobile-friendly version that you can view on your computer (links below). When you want to find out what dining, lodging, shopping, and more is Nearby, it's all right there at your fingertips! You can learn more about each business listed with their beautiful graphic ads and handy link to their websites, get directions to their location, call them, or email them all with the quick touch of a button right there on their profile.

Search for upcoming community events, and turn on Push Notifications to receive exclusive coupons to your favorite local businesses or reminders about events.

Upload photos of your hike in Staunton State Park, or your fishing trip to Pine Valley Ranch, tell us what you did and loved about our area on our Fan Wall, and share your experiences with friends and family.

Coming to the area and wondering if there are fire bans in place, or what the traffic is like? Check out our Emergency Information page.

We'd like to thank MyMobileFans for all of their help in getting this set up, and for an amazing product to help our local area. If you've ever considered a mobile app for your business or nonprofit, we highly recommend them!

Finally, the info you've been waiting for: how to download it!
Apple iTunes: itunes.apple.com/us/app/285-tourism/id895130704?mt=8

Google Play for Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app_goconifer.layout

Mobile Website: clientpanel.brandedbusinessapps.com/html5/?appcode=goconifer

Happy playing!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: jf1acai, BaconLover

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jul 2014 20:42 #2 by 285Tourism
A huge thank you to Josie Klemaier for contacting us to write a story about our new 285Tourism Mobile App! Though we would like to say that this was absolutely a joint effort between the Conifer Chamber and the Platte Canyon Chamber - our hats off to members of both Chambers who have supported our efforts by buying ads on our print map, putting the maps out at their businesses for everyone to find, and volunteering for our 285Tourism booth at events to help spread the word. It's truly a Corridor team effort!

Conifer group launches mobile app 285 Tourism to collect area info
By Josie Klemaier, YourHub Reporter
Posted: 07/16/2014 03:22:18 PM MDT

A new mobile application launched by the Conifer Area Chamber of Commerce for the areas surrounding the U.S. 285 corridor features maps, event listings, emergency sites and more.

"It will hopefully be something everyone — both residents and tourists — find useful," said Sharon Trilk, owner of mymountaintown.com who was on the committee that developed and launched the app.

The app is an extension of the Foothills Adventure Map, a tourism brochure of businesses and activities in the area. Trilk said the chamber is working on its third edition of the map for next year and is applying for a tourism grant to help get it into more tourist destinations across the Front Range. The app will help with that, Trilk said, as well as get more businesses and community members involved in promotion of the area.

31 Jul 2014 13:48 #3 by 285Tourism
Thank you to Daniel Laverty of the High Timber Times for his article yesterday on our Mobile App! If you have a subscription, you can read it at this link here: www.hightimbertimes.com/content/app-lists-happs-285-corridor

If not, please pick up a copy now available! Thank you to everyone who has downloaded it already - more coupons and advertisers coming!

Attachments:

31 Jul 2014 21:33 #4 by Mtn Gramma
Nice article in the Flume about it, also.

01 Aug 2014 11:05 #5 by 285Tourism
Yes it is, thank you to Walter Newton for his thorough review of our app - we appreciate it much and we'll definitely be taking his suggestions for improvement!

It's not up on The Flume's website yet, but the paper is out if you'd like a hard copy.

Attachments:

02 Aug 2014 08:32 #6 by Reverend Revelant
If you have a subscription to The Flume, you can read the review online at...

www.theflume.com/news/first_five/article...7e-001a4bcf6878.html

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

11 Aug 2014 10:06 #7 by Blazer Bob
How do I find it? I went to my phone's play store did a search for 285tourism and got a bunch of other stuff that had tourism in the title. Quotes?

11 Aug 2014 13:13 #8 by 285Tourism
Thank you Blazer Bob!

If you have an Android phone, please go to this link:
Google Play for Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app_goconifer.layout

If yu have an iPhone or iPad, this one:
Apple iTunes: itunes.apple.com/us/app/285-tourism/id895130704?mt=8

If you'd like to view it on your computer, you can access it here:
Mobile Website: clientpanel.brandedbusinessapps.com/html5/?appcode=goconifer

13 Aug 2014 15:47 #9 by Blazer Bob

285Tourism wrote: Thank you Blazer Bob!

If you have an Android phone, please go to this link:

I was typing it in until I got to the equal sign which I could not find. I did a search for 285 tourism which did come up pretty close to the top of the list. I went to install it and it ether wanted a credit card or my ph # name and zip code to bill Sprint only if I buy something. WTF. Don't know what that is about but I installed it anyway.

14 Aug 2014 08:29 #10 by 285Tourism
Darn, I was hoping you would be able to just click on the link in the post, rather than having to type it in. I'm not sure what that credit card request was all about (phone setting?) because the app is free, but I'm glad you were able to install it okay. Have fun with it!

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds