Palin PUSHING personal agenda AGAIN

24 Jan 2015 13:28 #1 by homeagain
Just to make sure we have NOT lost track of our favorite fool....thinking about a Presidential bid and
making media sound bites....WATCH the :snowblow: snow job.... :gotcha:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jan 2015 15:01 - 24 Jan 2015 15:01 #2 by HEARTLESS

homeagain wrote: Just to make sure we have NOT lost track of our favorite fool....thinking about a Presidential bid and

Just what exactly IS her personal agenda?

The silent majority will be silent no more.

24 Jan 2015 15:50 #3 by otisptoadwater
I wasn't aware that there was an alternate spelling for Biden...

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

24 Jan 2015 16:27 - 24 Jan 2015 16:28 #4 by homeagain

HEARTLESS wrote:

homeagain wrote: Just to make sure we have NOT lost track of our favorite fool....thinking about a Presidential bid and

Just what exactly IS her personal agenda?

Let's see now....having come from Alaska (yours truly), we call her a word I can't post here...keeping self relevant (?)...would be a nice way to phrase the M.0......OTHERS might call here an attention whore.

24 Jan 2015 16:44 #5 by HEARTLESS
All politicians are attention whores.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

24 Jan 2015 20:54 #6 by Rick
I wonder if the unhinged Palin deranged media maggots will be obsessed with digging through her trash and moving next door again? The fact that she has this ability to drive liberals nuts is enough to make me like her.. but I don't understand their irrational obsession. Joe Biden has said far more stupid things and he gets a media pass for some reason.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Jan 2015 07:47 #7 by homeagain

HEARTLESS wrote: All politicians are attention whores.

OF COURSE, you are correct...BUT, some are truly adroit at it...which then becomes obscene.

25 Jan 2015 07:52 #8 by homeagain

Rick wrote: I wonder if the unhinged Palin deranged media maggots will be obsessed with digging through her trash and moving next door again? The fact that she has this ability to drive liberals nuts is enough to make me like her.. but I don't understand their irrational obsession. Joe Biden has said far more stupid things and he gets a media pass for some reason.

AND, you did NOT live in Alaska...where she "bailed" on commitments and the WHOLE of Alaska was
"dumped" for her climb to notoriety

25 Jan 2015 08:53 #9 by Mary Scott
"Palin PUSHING personal agenda AGAIN"

Who's agenda would you prefer she push?

25 Jan 2015 09:03 #10 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: I wonder if the unhinged Palin deranged media maggots will be obsessed with digging through her trash and moving next door again? The fact that she has this ability to drive liberals nuts is enough to make me like her.. but I don't understand their irrational obsession. Joe Biden has said far more stupid things and he gets a media pass for some reason.

AND, you did NOT live in Alaska...where she "bailed" on commitments and the WHOLE of Alaska was
"dumped" for her climb to notoriety

So you're saying that Alaska suffered irreparable damage by Palin leaving office early? I did live in Alaska for 5 years while I was a commercial fisherman, and my best friend still lives there in Kodiak. Alaska is not like any other state in the union... it's probably the least in need of politicians since it could easily survive on it's own resources. If Pain was such a horrible governor, then she did the state a huge favor by leaving early, right? ... but in reality, I believe the media's derangement with Palin has actually helped her to promote the state... and look at how many reality tv shows have been born since 2008. My common sense tells me that the more exposure the state gets, the better off it will be. Now if you can show me that Palin's roll in that state has been a net negative, I'll glad concede your point, but I really don't see it.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds