Palin PUSHING personal agenda AGAIN

27 Jan 2015 07:48 #31 by homeagain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jan 2015 07:58 #32 by Mary Scott

ScienceChic wrote: ROFLMAO! Her teleprompter froze and she had to make something up...and we got gold. Or, as Jim put it, wordslaw.

Good thing she's not president.

27 Jan 2015 07:59 #33 by Nobody that matters

homeagain wrote:

Nobody that matters wrote:

cydl wrote:

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Aren't Sarah's fifteen minutes up yet? :snowplow:

She's still good for entertainment. Look at the thread she just inspired :)

As long as she's easy on the eyes and says insane stuff she'll get press time.

AND what does that say about the American mindset..."fubared beyond belief"....JMO...THEN you (collectively)complain about how the middle class is going down the drain and how the TOP 2 percent
continue to prosper....as for Clinton,THAT fiasco will come back to haunt her in a huge way. JMO

The American mindset? We're halfway to Idiocracy.

Only halfway????!!!!! Seriously????? :sarcasm:

Yeah, of course halfway. Only half of the population is on the lower half of the bell curve - just wait 'till that becomes the majority and more than half is less intelligent than average.

It's a tipping point right now, I tell ya!

:cheer:

And the REASON for my post...IF the tip is imminent,WTH is 2016 going to look like...Mitt is mulling it
over because of his religious conviction that "his calling is to serve"...Clinton wants to "crash" the
glass ceiling and because of her endeavor, she WILL find herself in a caustic situation with Benegazhi,Christi is Christi and unsure about that one, Bush is betting on his namesake and "keeping the family front and foremost in the arena, others are out there "prepping" because they do not want to be behind the curve and left hanging since Bush escalated the race....IF you are SERIOUS, then you are required to "collect the cash" to make the run....THAT'S what I am seeing presently...

Send me a couple of bucks. I'll throw my hat in the ring too. :silly:

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

30 Jan 2015 09:13 #34 by homeagain
ROMNEY is NOT running....this just in.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds