Music That You Love

28 Sep 2015 22:04 #2211 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Nov 2015 19:03 #2212 by otisptoadwater
The birthday of the US Marine corps is important but some people remember the 10th of November for a different reason. May God look over those who were lost to this shipwreck and may their loved ones and friends find comfort in knowing that they didn't suffer for long.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

25 Nov 2015 20:10 #2213 by otisptoadwater
Regardless of your religious, political, or other views and philosophies please take the time to consider all of the things you're thankful for tomorrow and share with your families and friends. Happy Thanksgiving!

:tgivedinner :happytgivin

The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

25 Nov 2015 20:52 #2214 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Music That You Love
One of my favorites to pick me up, and express how much I love someone. And Y'all Rock! B)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Dec 2015 19:19 #2215 by otisptoadwater
Disagreements are a part of relationships, you may not always agree with your mate. Sometimes it's hard to cut through the emotions and make a clear logical point. If you're having some trouble in your relationship sometimes it helps to make comparisons...

:P

07 Dec 2015 19:44 #2216 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic Music That You Love

otisptoadwater wrote: Disagreements are a part of relationships, you may not always agree with your mate. Sometimes it's hard to cut through the emotions and make a clear logical point. If you're having some trouble in your relationship sometimes it helps to make comparisons...

:P

That is funny but I don't think I would let the hubby cook naked let alone fry anything. :biggrin:

12 Dec 2015 01:31 #2217 by otisptoadwater

12 Dec 2015 19:52 #2218 by otisptoadwater

:caribouxmas :tahdah: :caribouxmas :tahdah: :caribouxmas :tahdah:

13 Dec 2015 18:38 #2219 by otisptoadwater

:snobasanta: :caribouxmas :tahdah:

13 Dec 2015 19:56 #2220 by otisptoadwater

:xmaslights: :xmaslights: :xmaslights: :xmaslights: :xmaslights: :xmaslights:

Time to create page: 0.711 seconds