Music That You Love

20 Feb 2016 23:54 #2231 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Feb 2016 20:56 #2232 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Music That You Love
I think I shared this one before, but it's a good night so we need some good beat! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 Mar 2016 23:26 - 02 Apr 2018 21:00 #2233 by ScienceChic
It's been a weird day/night. I can't quite put my finger on it, whether it's a full moon, planets in messed up alignments, or life being sh**ty. To all my friends out there having tough days know that you are loved and appreciated. A metric sh**-ton.
Been listening to Meatloaf tonight. Perfect for the funky mood.

Objects in the Rear View Mirror. Because the past is in the past and can't be changed, only let go.

Best intro to a song. EVER.

"Everything Louder Than Everything Else"

I know that I will never be politically correct
And I don't give a damn about my lack of etiquette
As far as I'm concerned the world could still be flat
And if the thrill is gone, then it's time to take it back!
If the thrill is gone, then it's time to take it back!

Who am I? Why am I here?
Forget the questions! Someone gimme another beer!
What's the meaning of life? What's the meaning of it all?
You gotta learn to dance before you learn to crawl!
You gotta learn to dance before you learn to crawl!

So sign up all you raw recruits
Throw away those designer suits
You got your weapons cocked and your targets in your sight
There's a party raging somewhere in the world
You gotta serve your country, gotta service your girl
You're all enlisted in the armies of the night

And I ain't in it for the power,
and I ain't in it for my health
I ain't in it for the glory of anything at all,
and I sure ain't in it for the wealth

But I'm in it 'till it's over and I just can't stop
If you wanna get it done, you gotta do it yourself,
and I like my music like I like my life

Everything louder than everything else!"

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

25 Mar 2016 23:25 #2234 by otisptoadwater

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

25 Mar 2016 23:37 #2235 by otisptoadwater

25 Mar 2016 23:40 #2236 by otisptoadwater

26 Mar 2016 22:27 #2237 by otisptoadwater
Another ear worm.

27 May 2016 20:21 #2238 by ScienceChic
All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope.
~Winston Churchill
:memorialrib :remember:

27 May 2016 21:27 #2239 by otisptoadwater

The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

07 Aug 2016 15:32 #2240 by ScienceChic

No, there ain't nothing that I gotta prove
You think your words will make me black and blue, but I
I think I'm pretty with these old boots on

You tryna change me, you can go to hell
Cause I don't wanna be nobody else

My kind of medicine is whiskey straight
I got a mouth to put you in your place

So kick out the jams, kick up the soul
Pour another glass of that rock and roll
Turn up the band, fire in the hole
Gonna lose control tonight

What do you want from me
I'm not America's sweetheart
So beat the drum with me
I'm not America's sweetheart

But you love me anyway

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds