Music That You Love

13 Dec 2015 20:10 #2221 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love
Stuff to cypher on before you attend the office Christmas party;

:caribouxmas :tahdah: :caribouxmas :tahdah: :caribouxmas :tahdah:

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Dec 2015 13:17 #2222 by otisptoadwater
Sometimes the best gifts aren't practical, they just address the recipient's desires.

:tonguestuck :happysnow: :snomanpipe: :caribouxmas

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

19 Dec 2015 15:10 #2223 by otisptoadwater
You don't have to ask for some gifts, they just come your way.

:tinsel: :tinsel: :tinsel: :tinsel:

19 Dec 2015 15:49 #2224 by otisptoadwater
Direct from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan I bring you holiday greetings from Da'yoopers:

:xmaslights: :xmaslights: :xmaslights: :xmaslights:

18 Jan 2016 21:01 #2225 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Music That You Love
Seems like a good night to bring this thread back to page one.
If I were to ask myself what music or band has had the most profound effect on my life.....I would tell you hands down that it was the Eagles. From my earliest introduction to "my music" of my generation....there was always the Eagles. There songs have spelled out many situations in my life in music. I love music but I don't usually get real emotional when a rock legend passes. This one touched me deeply. This song is one of my all time favorites.

18 Jan 2016 21:02 #2226 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Music That You Love
Rest easy Glenn Frey. Thanks for all the great music Sir!

20 Feb 2016 21:52 #2227 by otisptoadwater

20 Feb 2016 21:54 #2228 by otisptoadwater

20 Feb 2016 22:01 #2229 by otisptoadwater

20 Feb 2016 22:16 #2230 by otisptoadwater

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds