× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

22 Aug 2015 10:08 #41 by HappyCamper
So SC what is the prize this year? Of course the light bulb we all know that is the most important :highfive: and the only reason we all play!!!!

I think it is time to bring the football emoticons back!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Aug 2015 16:03 #42 by ScienceChic
I'm thinking an iPad Mini for 1st place, not sure what to do for 2nd place. Any suggestions? Would you like an iPad Mini or something else?

Definitely a light bulb! :)-

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Aug 2015 16:18 #43 by HappyCamper
That sounds good to me as long as there is a light bulb.

22 Aug 2015 16:47 #44 by ScienceChic

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Aug 2015 12:30 - 23 Aug 2015 12:31 #45 by freebird
Happy Camper, I agree about waiver activity and it does make it much more interesting. I keep waiting to see someone propose a trade...maybe this year.

I'm a little late responding to your reply about trades.

24 Aug 2015 05:51 - 24 Aug 2015 05:51 #46 by RenegadeCJ
I needed a couple of email addresses for whatever you use for ESPN. I know you played last year, but I have to move a couple of people to the 2nd league.

The only one remaining that I don't have is Team Talbott. Can you pm me with the info?

Thanks!
AC

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

24 Aug 2015 17:45 #47 by HappyCamper
So will we all get emails to join the league or just the new people?

They always change stuff so I would like to do a mock draft before the actual draft.

Thanks

25 Aug 2015 05:59 #48 by RenegadeCJ
Everyone should get an email, but only the new one get a "join" email. The rest who played last year likely will only get a "league reactivated" email. Since we have 2 leagues now, anyone who was moved to the other league would get a join email as well.

Everyone should go to ESPN fantasy and try going to the league. If you have issues, let me know.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

25 Aug 2015 06:17 - 25 Aug 2015 06:19 #49 by NeutralGuy
Sounds like fun

25 Aug 2015 19:43 #50 by HappyCamper
Ok, went to the league from last year and it all looks the same so just let me know when the emails should have gone out and I will do my best to make sure that the people we know look for it.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.407 seconds