× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

03 Sep 2015 08:52 #61 by ScienceChic
I can do Monday night (though that's Labor Day, not sure if other people are available) and Tuesday night, but not Wednesday night - Holiday Wine Tasting planning meeting that night. However, I am doing auto-draft so it's not absolute that I'm there (I just like to join in on the trash talking during the draft and keep an eye on my picks in case there's one or two I decide to change manually).

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Sep 2015 15:03 #62 by freebird
Hi HC. I know this has probably already been resolved, but if not I wanted to share that I do see the new 8-team league #1 when I log in.

I've got some really tough competition this season...may not be in the post-season but I'll sure learn a lot this year!

03 Sep 2015 17:41 #63 by HappyCamper
Yep, all looks fine now.

04 Sep 2015 12:34 #64 by RenegadeCJ
How about tuesday night at 7 for both leagues. Does that work?

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

04 Sep 2015 14:23 #65 by HappyCamper
7 or 8 will work for us let me know and I will try and email people but I know for sure the others in our league were going with 8 so if we do not have to change that it will be best.

04 Sep 2015 15:50 #66 by RenegadeCJ
I currently have league 1 set for 7 on tues. Do you want me to change it to 8?

League 1 is

Angry Freebirds
Happy Camper
Quadman
Elk Hunter
Mtn Sunshine
Saeichelberger
Beer Me
Renegadecj

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

04 Sep 2015 20:20 #67 by HappyCamper
No leave it at 7:00 we will be fine. I think I got the date messed up with the time.

Thanks

07 Sep 2015 17:07 #68 by HappyCamper
Are you going to set a draft order early? When will you open the draft so we can start putting people in our cue?

Thanks

07 Sep 2015 17:51 #69 by RenegadeCJ
You should be able to set your system up now to organize the order you want people/positions drafted. I'll check. It usually sets up the draft order randomly 1 hr before draft time. Do you want me to move that to an earlier order?

07 Sep 2015 18:09 #70 by HappyCamper
we typically do it a few days early in our pay league so that people can look at their options. I could not remember how this league did it. We always use the random option.

I was commissioner last year on that league that is why it is fresh in my brain.

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds