Music That You Love

15 May 2015 19:31 #2111 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Music That You Love

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 May 2015 19:34 #2112 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Music That You Love

15 May 2015 20:24 #2113 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love
Blues Boy King, you will be missed. My God speed you on your way to the afterlife, I'm sure that the band in heaven just got exponentially better! :rose:

:(

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

15 May 2015 20:34 #2114 by otisptoadwater

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

16 May 2015 17:12 #2115 by otisptoadwater

16 May 2015 17:30 #2116 by otisptoadwater

B)

16 May 2015 17:56 #2117 by otisptoadwater

16 May 2015 18:00 #2118 by otisptoadwater

16 May 2015 19:03 #2119 by otisptoadwater

16 May 2015 19:56 #2120 by otisptoadwater

Time to create page: 0.751 seconds