Music That You Love

28 Apr 2015 21:22 #2101 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love

It's a Canadian thing, you might not understand eh?

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 May 2015 22:54 #2102 by otisptoadwater

Does this link make me old? If it does who cares! B)

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

01 May 2015 23:35 #2103 by otisptoadwater

05 May 2015 21:55 #2104 by otisptoadwater

05 May 2015 22:21 #2105 by otisptoadwater

09 May 2015 19:12 #2106 by otisptoadwater

09 May 2015 19:31 #2107 by otisptoadwater

09 May 2015 23:19 #2108 by otisptoadwater

10 May 2015 16:44 #2109 by otisptoadwater

:momgift: :momglitter: :hmdflowers: :happymom:

15 May 2015 19:28 #2110 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Music That You Love

Time to create page: 0.526 seconds