Music That You Love

28 Mar 2015 23:25 #2071 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Mar 2015 00:00 #2072 by otisptoadwater

B)

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

05 Apr 2015 21:28 #2073 by otisptoadwater

Moldy oldies... Happy Easter everyone!

05 Apr 2015 22:01 #2074 by otisptoadwater

10 Apr 2015 19:03 #2075 by otisptoadwater
It's Friday night! Time to let loose after a long week!

:barbeque: :givemebeer: :biggrin:

10 Apr 2015 19:07 #2076 by otisptoadwater

10 Apr 2015 19:24 #2077 by otisptoadwater

10 Apr 2015 19:26 #2078 by otisptoadwater

10 Apr 2015 19:38 #2079 by otisptoadwater

10 Apr 2015 19:44 #2080 by otisptoadwater

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds