Music That You Love

13 Mar 2015 23:16 #2061 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Mar 2015 23:36 #2062 by otisptoadwater

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

17 Mar 2015 22:11 #2063 by otisptoadwater

:paddycar: :paddycheers :paddykaraok :stpatrickbe :smileygrnbe

18 Mar 2015 00:02 #2064 by otisptoadwater

20 Mar 2015 22:47 #2065 by otisptoadwater

20 Mar 2015 23:27 #2066 by otisptoadwater

21 Mar 2015 00:02 #2067 by otisptoadwater

23 Mar 2015 00:00 #2068 by otisptoadwater

B)

28 Mar 2015 22:39 #2069 by otisptoadwater

Warm weather and all of the sudden this one comes to mind... :easterlilli

28 Mar 2015 22:54 #2070 by otisptoadwater
Inspect the "equipment" before you proceed. I'm just say'n...

:whistle:

Time to create page: 0.719 seconds