Music That You Love

22 Dec 2014 17:09 - 22 Dec 2014 17:12 #2021 by PrintSmith
Replied by PrintSmith on topic Music That You Love
In memoriam of a great voice that will be sorely missed . . .

The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Dec 2014 00:00 #2022 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love

:drunkensere :drunkensere :drunkensere :drunkensere :drunkensere

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

25 Dec 2014 16:01 #2023 by otisptoadwater

:canewink: :caribouxmas :canewink: :caribouxmas :canewink: :caribouxmas

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

25 Dec 2014 16:11 #2024 by otisptoadwater

:decorate: :snomansno: :decorate: :snomansno: :decorate: :snomansno:

25 Dec 2014 20:10 #2025 by otisptoadwater

:drunkensere :sunnysnow: :drunkensere :sunnysnow: :drunkensere :sunnysnow: :drunkensere

25 Dec 2014 20:19 #2026 by otisptoadwater

:caribouxmas :drunkensere :caribouxmas :drunkensere :caribouxmas :drunkensere

25 Dec 2014 21:47 #2027 by otisptoadwater

:caribouxmas :drunkensere :caribouxmas :drunkensere :caribouxmas :drunkensere

26 Dec 2014 17:50 #2028 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Music That You Love
I've shared her awesome music before, but her visiting sick kids at Children's Hospital here is the bomb!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

26 Dec 2014 23:12 #2029 by otisptoadwater
The Cave is sealed up nearly air tight and the fire places and furnace are blazing to keep us warm through the night. Not sure why but this song came to mind, I guess I'm just enjoying the tropical temperatures inside the Cave...

:fireplace: :happysnow: :fireplace: :happysnow: :fireplace: :happysnow:

26 Dec 2014 23:22 #2030 by otisptoadwater
The consequences of hard living over a long period of time are harsh. Joe, thanks for sharing your talents with us while you were here, hope to see you on the other side!

:like:

Time to create page: 0.710 seconds