Music That You Love

19 Feb 2015 22:53 #2051 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Music That You Love
Bad Company huh? That takes me back!

This is a new one that just makes me happy as soon as I hear the first notes playing on the radio as I'm driving 285, and watching the video, it reminded me of the cheesy 80s music videos that I used to enjoy. :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Feb 2015 21:36 #2052 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love
Just a season appropriate reminder...

:snowplow:

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

03 Mar 2015 20:39 - 03 Mar 2015 20:42 #2053 by otisptoadwater
Tuesday again... Waiting on another snow storm that will never be...

Keep your shovels and snow blowers ready, news says there's snow on the way... :happysnow: :snowplow:

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

07 Mar 2015 23:38 #2054 by otisptoadwater
It's Saturday night so why am I fixated on moving all of my old clocks an hour forward before hitting the rack? I dunno either, seems like the right thing to do...

08 Mar 2015 00:00 #2055 by otisptoadwater

:paddykaraok

12 Mar 2015 00:06 #2056 by otisptoadwater
Double check the sky, we already had one fireball in the sky today...

:blink:

12 Mar 2015 20:08 #2057 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Music That You Love

The silent majority will be silent no more.

12 Mar 2015 20:20 #2058 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Music That You Love

The silent majority will be silent no more.

13 Mar 2015 22:28 #2059 by otisptoadwater
Classic song, love the intro!

13 Mar 2015 23:09 #2060 by otisptoadwater

Time to create page: 0.764 seconds