Music That You Love

26 Dec 2014 23:30 #2031 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love
It's the holiday season, let's make a road trip down south...

:drunkensere :raidersuck:

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Dec 2014 00:00 #2032 by otisptoadwater
Blowing the dust off my old records, tapes, and CDs. Besides, the guests at the hotel in the hills got no where else to go tonight!

:drunkensere :tonguestuck :drunkensere :snowball: :drunkensere :snowball:

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

29 Dec 2014 20:43 #2033 by otisptoadwater
If only it had been a long cold Winter... Maybe we can get some more of this awesome weather in 2015?!

:tonguestuck :snowplow: :shovelsnow: :snowblow: snowysnomn: :fireplace: :sunnysnow:

29 Dec 2014 21:02 #2034 by otisptoadwater
Lyrics, it's all about the lyrics. Never mind the blasphemous video...

:snowfalling :tonguestuck :snowfalling :tonguestuck :snowfalling :tonguestuck

30 Dec 2014 23:00 #2035 by otisptoadwater
Still holding out hope for that next storm to rival the big'un of March 2003...

:snowball: :happysnow: :sunnysnow: :snowplow: :shovelsnow:

04 Jan 2015 00:00 #2036 by otisptoadwater

Dedicated to those who arrive in the Kingdom of Heaven before the rest of us.

09 Jan 2015 00:00 #2037 by otisptoadwater

:sunnysnow: :sunnysnow: :sunnysnow: :sunnysnow: :sunnysnow:

09 Jan 2015 00:08 #2038 by otisptoadwater
One more from the archives...

09 Jan 2015 00:33 #2039 by otisptoadwater
Headed out for one last load of logs and fell on my posterior in the process. If you have to slide down the hill be ready for slippery roads, everything is covered in ice! Pink bunny slipper commute for me this morning!

The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

17 Jan 2015 00:12 #2040 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Music That You Love

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.526 seconds