nics

27 May 2010 19:24 #41 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic nics
Looks like they took it private.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 May 2010 19:31 #42 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic nics
:(:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

27 May 2010 19:50 #43 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic nics
I kept mine 'cuz I am a Science Chic, I am proud of [most of] my posts in other forums, and I figured that even if I tried to change and hide, y'all would figure me out soon enough - no one else puts too damn much info in their posts! :)

Besides, Geek Chic, Nerd Chic, and Small-Boobed, Big-Brained Chic just don't sound nearly as cool...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

27 May 2010 20:06 #44 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic nics
SC, Always liked your nic, and posts. No need to change anything

27 May 2010 20:37 #45 by Sunshine Girl
Quite a hot and sexy avatar you're rocking there too SC! :biggrin:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

27 May 2010 21:06 #46 by ScienceChic

Sunshine Girl wrote: Quite a hot and sexy avatar you're rocking there too SC! :biggrin:

Thanks! :wink: I'm trying to find a hot red shirt and see if I can borrow my old lab coat to wear to the picnic so I don't have to wear a name tag! :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

27 May 2010 21:11 #47 by Sunshine Girl

Science Chic wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: Quite a hot and sexy avatar you're rocking there too SC! :biggrin:

Thanks! :wink: I'm trying to find a hot red shirt and see if I can borrow my old lab coat to wear to the picnic so I don't have to wear a name tag! :biggrin:

Don't forget the ultra hot short black mini skirt! You might need to come with your personal security team though. :wink:

My dad used to say to me, "For 25 cents you could have bought the rest of the outfit." rofllol :Whistle rofllol :Whistle Imagine, the same thing holds true to this day! haha :biggrin:

27 May 2010 21:20 #48 by ScienceChic

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Science Chic wrote:

Don't forget the ultra hot short black mini skirt! You might need to come with your personal security team though. :wink:

My dad used to say to me, "For 25 cents you could have bought the rest of the outfit." rofllol :Whistle rofllol :Whistle Imagine, the same thing holds true to this day! haha :biggrin:

Already got the skirt! I'll bring my 6'3" hubby, even though I could kick butt better than him... :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, I've found that the less material there is, the more expensive it is - just look at all those Victoria's Secret bikinis. I can't imagine paying $200 for that small a scrap of fabric, but I've been tempted because they're soooo pretty...

27 May 2010 21:25 #49 by Sunshine Girl

Science Chic wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Science Chic wrote:

Already got the skirt! I'll bring my 6'3" hubby, even though I could kick butt better than him... :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, I've found that the less material there is, the more expensive it is - just look at all those Victoria's Secret bikinis. I can't imagine paying $200 for that small a scrap of fabric, but I've been tempted because they're soooo pretty...

LOL - good for you! I almost feel sorry for your hubby. lol Too funny that you can kick butt better than him! That might be a little "dangerous" to do in a short mini. rofllol We look forward to meeting both of you. :heart: Look at the VS clearance section (on-line). They have a great selection of great bikinis on sale. :sunshine:

28 May 2010 06:31 #50 by RivendaleFarms
Replied by RivendaleFarms on topic nics

Blondie wrote: I am not telling

Ooooh! I love this game!
Is your text color a hint? If so, does that mean you're a morning person?

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds