nics

21 May 2010 09:55 #21 by MyMountainTown
Replied by MyMountainTown on topic nics

jf1acai wrote: Some of us have to check our driver's license to see who we are - couldn't keep up with multiple nics! lol

Besides, I've used this one in the area for many years, and have kind of gotten attached to it.

I don't think there is much anonymity to it, pretty easy to find out who I am ;-) {Did I miss the wink icon? How can I post without a wink icon? lol )

Good one, will find you a wink smiley. Just you be careful with it!

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 May 2010 09:59 #22 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic nics
Thank you! I tend to use it rather generously ;-)

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

21 May 2010 18:34 #23 by JRSK
Replied by JRSK on topic nics
my nic started when I joined PC... I have missed it over the past 2 yrs and it was good to type/see it again! I guess JRSK just grew on me. My avatar is obvious... I like beer!! lol It's one of my favorite brewers and can only get it in my home state.. the picture was also taken as I was chill in around the campfire with friends one summer night.. good times!

21 May 2010 18:36 #24 by LopingAlong
Replied by LopingAlong on topic nics

JRSK wrote: my nic started when I joined PC... I have missed it over the past 2 yrs and it was good to type/see it again! I guess JRSK just grew on me. My avatar is obvious... I like beer!! lol It's one of my favorite brewers and can only get it in my home state.. the picture was also taken as I was chill in around the campfire with friends one summer night.. good times!

...and apples! Cheers!

21 May 2010 19:44 #25 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic nics
I am missing my Robynabc nic. I think I might be having nic remorse. :sadKeenex: I think I want both.

27 May 2010 11:13 #26 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic nics
I was photonut for a while as I was into photography when I first started on forums. I combined the fish part as I post a lot regarding fishing.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

27 May 2010 11:25 #27 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic nics
When we FINALLY got back to Colorado in2004 (from Georgia) I was ELATED and almost fell to the ground and kissed the terra firma
here in Colorado......I missed it so-o-o much and was so out of my element in the South. Having lived in Alaska and Colorado ALL of
my 63 years (minus 3 years in Georgia) I found that "homeagain" was my mantra for many,many months upon return.....and that is
where my mindset was when I happened upon Pinecam......it seemed solid and just "right" on so many levels. :love:

27 May 2010 12:20 #28 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic nics
My original nick was Pinecamguy or PCG. When we first moved up here we noticed there was a Firewood Guy and a Gutter Guy and I thought since I had Pinecam, I'd be Pinecam Guy. My Gmail account is that also (has been since Gmail started).

27 May 2010 14:29 #29 by pound dog mom
Replied by pound dog mom on topic nics
I am sure mine is obvious, I have always had only rescue doggies in my life and I am currently enjoying retired life with volunteer work for the rescue agencies. Besides my other handle on the internet did not seem to fit me in the forums “gamercplyer” guess what sites you will find me on…

27 May 2010 15:59 #30 by EddieWess
Replied by EddieWess on topic nics
I changed mine from eddie6string to eddiewess to be closer to my name but didn't want to have to type out Wesselhoff all the time.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds