nics

28 May 2010 16:18 #61 by LadyJazzer
Replied by LadyJazzer on topic nics
Because I'm not interested in getting involved in the new Conservatopia that has been created here. I've had enough of the ubiquitous copy-and-paste outrage-of-the-day drek on the other site. So, I'll let the usual folks rant and pat each other on the back for their daily dose of bash-Obama postings.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 May 2010 16:21 #62 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic nics

LadyJazzer wrote: Because I'm not interested in getting involved in the new Conservatopia that has been created here. I've had enough of the ubiquitous copy-and-paste outrage-of-the-day drek on the other site. So, I'll let the usual folks rant and pat each other on the back for their daily dose of bash-Obama postings.

Come on LJ ,some of us need to keep them in line. Allies are needed, can't do this alone

28 May 2010 16:25 #63 by RivendaleFarms
Replied by RivendaleFarms on topic nics
Yup, just because we're outnumbered doesn't mean throw in the towel, does it?

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

28 May 2010 16:32 #64 by RivendaleFarms
Replied by RivendaleFarms on topic nics
I must confess, I'm curious about Vice Lord's nic. Does this mean you're the second in command dude of something (like vp vs pres) or that you're the dude in charge of vice?

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

28 May 2010 17:10 #65 by Residenttroll returns
Replied by Residenttroll returns on topic nics

LadyJazzer wrote: Because I'm not interested in getting involved in the new Conservatopia that has been created here. I've had enough of the ubiquitous copy-and-paste outrage-of-the-day drek on the other site. So, I'll let the usual folks rant and pat each other on the back for their daily dose of bash-Obama postings.

Lady Jazzer are you having outrage-of-the-day bash - Bush withdrawals?

28 May 2010 17:11 #66 by Residenttroll returns

RivendaleFarms wrote: I must confess, I'm curious about Vice Lord's nic. Does this mean you're the second in command dude of something (like vp vs pres) or that you're the dude in charge of vice?

Vice Lord is Manna Pro. He's in charge of his female dominated domain known as "home." rofllol

28 May 2010 17:27 #67 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic nics

RivendaleFarms wrote: I must confess, I'm curious about Vice Lord's nic. Does this mean you're the second in command dude of something (like vp vs pres) or that you're the dude in charge of vice?

lol rofllol lol lol rofllol lol Too funny Rivendale!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

28 May 2010 17:29 #68 by Sunshine Girl
RT are you trying to bait LJ? If so, seems like she's not biting. I'm sure she has enough fun things on her mind than to give Bush a second thought. :wink: :biggrin: Hey, it' a holiday weekend. Hope you enjoy yourself. :sunshine:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

28 May 2010 18:12 #69 by Residenttroll returns

Sunshine Girl wrote: RT are you trying to bait LJ? If so, seems like she's not biting. I'm sure she has enough fun things on her mind than to give Bush a second thought. :wink: :biggrin: Hey, it' a holiday weekend. Hope you enjoy yourself. :sunshine:

I would never bait LJ. :WWE:

28 May 2010 18:19 #70 by Sunshine Girl

residenttroll wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: RT are you trying to bait LJ? If so, seems like she's not biting. I'm sure she has enough fun things on her mind than to give Bush a second thought. :wink: :biggrin: Hey, it' a holiday weekend. Hope you enjoy yourself. :sunshine:

I would never bait LJ. :WWE:

Liar! :biggrin: :wink: :heart:

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds