× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football

11 Jul 2014 16:50 #1 by HappyCamper
Fantasy Football was created by HappyCamper
Will there be a MMT league this year?

I know it is early but I have the be commissioner on our other league as I won the Super Bowl so I thought I would ask.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jul 2014 20:24 #2 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Fantasy Football
You bet your booty we are! Pick 3/Pick 5 too! B) 13 days to training camp!

Congrats on winning your other league, that's awesome. Anything we should consider doing differently for this year?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

11 Jul 2014 20:43 #3 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic Fantasy Football
Well...If people are not going to pay attention to their team I guess I would like to see some new faces this year!!!

And since I am going to win I think there should be two light bulbs for the winner :P

29 Jul 2014 11:44 #4 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic Fantasy Football
Of course there will be fantasy football. I've been commish before, but I'm happy to relinquish it to someone else if they would like

Please respond here if you want to play!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

29 Jul 2014 12:46 #5 by HappyCamper
I know for sure that Quadman and I are in for this year and also Team Smith.

29 Jul 2014 13:27 - 01 Aug 2014 06:02 #6 by RenegadeCJ
I re-activated the league and emailed all participants. If I don't hear form people soon, I'll delete them and we can look for new people to play.

So far I have:
Team Renegade
Happy Camper
Beer Hunter
Team Smith
Beer Me
Pine Nuts
Angry Free Birds
Viking
Team Talbott
The Chicks

Not responded yet
Team Tril
Too little too late

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

29 Jul 2014 20:51 #7 by HappyCamper
I heard from Beer Me and he is in.

I know of another that is interested should we need someone just let me know.

Thanks

30 Jul 2014 09:41 - 30 Jul 2014 09:44 #8 by ScienceChic
I wouldn't miss this for the world! :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

30 Jul 2014 20:22 #9 by ScienceChic
The Viking is in so that makes 9! Question for Renegade: if we get more than 12, can we start a second league under the same account, or do we need to create a new league?

31 Jul 2014 05:53 #10 by RenegadeCJ
We can add another league, that is no issue. They just can't officially "compete" with each other.

If we wanted, we could take the final points from the 2 winners of the league, and whichever team was higher, they would be the overall winner.

Really depends on how many teams we get. If we get 14, not worth 2 leagues, but if we get 20, it would make sense!

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds