× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football

11 Dec 2014 18:02 - 11 Dec 2014 18:05 #51 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Fantasy Football
Hmm, maybe Santa Claus will still stop by :santasleigh and leave you a :xmaslights: :smlyinprese :canewink:

According to ESPN, I'm going to get my butt whooped by Pine Nuts, even after the few changes I made to my lineup so I'm holding on by a thread of hope. It would be so fun to go up against Viking next week (I'm not sure he'd even want some nasty, environmentally friendly, cost-saving LED lightbulb anyway! LOL). I'd hate to play Renegade and beat him, he's worked so hard for us. B) May the best team win!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Dec 2014 19:53 #52 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic Fantasy Football
HHHHMMMMM, if you win the Super Bowl again this year I think we might need to have an investigation!!!!!!

It is the MMT League and possibly there is some money being paid out under the table (inside joke).

We will just have to keep an eye on you SC as I think after you left the other day I was missing a :canebow: :P .

Take Care

:caribouxmas

11 Dec 2014 21:24 #53 by ScienceChic
Unless that candy cane was made of wine and chocolate, it wasn't me! :biggrin: I am very happy to have my girl's stocking stuffers all purchased - thank you for the awesome selection of stuff!

I think we'll just need to make the Pick 5 the big prize next year - I suck at that contest and kick ass in Fantasy Football (been playing it for 24 years now, ye gawd that makes me feel old). Trust me, I'd much rather give the prize away to someone else - no one in this house needs another damn electronic device. :silly:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Dec 2014 05:59 #54 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic Fantasy Football
This year in Fantasy has been so strange. Higher draft picks stinking, injuries, suspensions. Both of my league have teams who were bad during the season rockin' it in the playoffs.

Sorry about the win last week Beer Hunter. I have to say, winning with only 58 points isn't winning. I prefer to beat my opponents, not win because they have their worst week of the year.

Viking should have it easy this week. Then SUPERBOWL time!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

12 Dec 2014 08:30 #55 by HappyCamper

ScienceChic wrote: Unless that candy cane was made of wine and chocolate, it wasn't me! :biggrin: I am very happy to have my girl's stocking stuffers all purchased - thank you for the awesome selection of stuff!

I think we'll just need to make the Pick 5 the big prize next year - I suck at that contest and kick ass in Fantasy Football (been playing it for 24 years now, ye gawd that makes me feel old). Trust me, I'd much rather give the prize away to someone else - no one in this house needs another damn electronic device. :silly:

You are just using the electronic device as a diversion we all know you want that :xmaslights:

12 Dec 2014 08:34 #56 by quadman
Replied by quadman on topic Fantasy Football

RenegadeCJ wrote: This year in Fantasy has been so strange. Higher draft picks stinking, injuries, suspensions. Both of my league have teams who were bad during the season rockin' it in the playoffs.

Sorry about the win last week Beer Hunter. I have to say, winning with only 58 points isn't winning. I prefer to beat my opponents, not win because they have their worst week of the year.

I got beat twice by you and my lovely wife in the pay league we are in. I told her Santa is watching!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: HappyCamper

12 Dec 2014 09:12 #57 by HappyCamper

quadman wrote:

RenegadeCJ wrote: This year in Fantasy has been so strange. Higher draft picks stinking, injuries, suspensions. Both of my league have teams who were bad during the season rockin' it in the playoffs.

I got beat twice by you and my lovely wife in the pay league we are in. I told her Santa is watching!!

Yes, Santa was watching me win :canewink: while eating his football food to fatten up for Christmas :glittertree

21 Dec 2014 10:56 #58 by ScienceChic
It all comes down to this. I wish Viking the best! :)

Championship Matchup
#6 Team Viking vs #5 The Chicks

Winner's Consolation Ladder
#7 Team Renegade vs. #1 Pine Nuts

#4 Beer Me vs. #3 Angry freeBirds

#8 Team Smith vs. #2 Beer Hunter

Consolation Ladder
#10 Happy Camper vs. #9 Hutch's Avengers

#12 Team Computer Breath vs. #11 Team Hershey

21 Dec 2014 23:03 - 21 Dec 2014 23:05 #59 by pineinthegrass
Replied by pineinthegrass on topic Fantasy Football

ScienceChic wrote: It all comes down to this. I wish Viking the best! :)

Championship Matchup
#6 Team Viking vs #5 The Chicks

Winner's Consolation Ladder
#7 Team Renegade vs. #1 Pine Nuts

#4 Beer Me vs. #3 Angry freeBirds

#8 Team Smith vs. #2 Beer Hunter

Consolation Ladder
#10 Happy Camper vs. #9 Hutch's Avengers

#12 Team Computer Breath vs. #11 Team Hershey

Congrats to ScienceChic! :tinsel:

Dang, I needed that light bulb.

That's two years of Fantasy Football victory in a row!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

22 Dec 2014 06:36 #60 by HappyCamper
Congrats SC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds