× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football

31 Jul 2014 05:58 #11 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic Fantasy Football
And I know you responded SC...just not sure which teams. You had 3 teams under your clan last year.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jul 2014 13:44 #12 by ComputerBreath
Replied by ComputerBreath on topic Fantasy Football
Team Talbott (AKA ComputerBreath) is in...

31 Jul 2014 14:32 #13 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic Fantasy Football
So SC what fabulous prizes will we have this year?

31 Jul 2014 14:49 #14 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Fantasy Football
So far, it's The Chicks only. EM is in if we need him, but it's not really his thing. Conifer Kitchen Dude never participated so I think he's out.

We will once again be offering a Kindle Fire 7" HD with wifi plus the truly great prize of an LED lightbulb! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

31 Jul 2014 15:05 #15 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic Fantasy Football
With that light bulb offered you better tell the company that hosts the website to look out as all that extra traffic hitting the site could bring their server down. :biggrin:

Just let me know if we need an extra I am pretty sure we have one.

01 Aug 2014 06:03 #16 by RenegadeCJ
So here is what we have so far. Anyone missing? I'll delete Team Trilk and too little too late since those are old. We can use 2 more people it appears!

Team Renegade
Happy Camper
Beer Hunter
Team Smith
Beer Me
Pine Nuts
Angry Free Birds
Viking
Team Talbott
The Chicks

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

01 Aug 2014 11:53 #17 by ScienceChic
Can you leave "too little too late" for now in case we have one more who wants to join?

Preseason ends Aug 24th and the regular season starts Sept 4th so let's plan on doing the draft between those dates. Let's make the deadline to join the MMT Fantasy Football League Aug 22nd so new members have 2 days to set up their teams on espn.com.

Looking forward to it! Let's try to get together at Brooks Place Tavern this year too for some games!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Aug 2014 19:33 #18 by Bryanhutch
Replied by Bryanhutch on topic Fantasy Football
I'd like to play! Let me know if you need another team!

04 Aug 2014 07:32 #19 by RenegadeCJ

Bryanhutch wrote: I'd like to play! Let me know if you need another team!

We have one spot remaining as of now. PM me with your name and email address, and I'll get you invited!!

04 Aug 2014 09:43 #20 by ScienceChic
Yea! Welcome Bryanhutch!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Bryanhutch

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds