× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football

07 Aug 2014 07:51 #21 by RenegadeCJ
Replied by RenegadeCJ on topic Fantasy Football
Well, we are waiting for one last person who wanted to join but has yet to accept the invite.

As SC said, we have a small window from after preseason to the real games, so I think we will schedule the draft on Sept 3 at 7pm.

I know it may not work for everyone, but let me know if a large group has an issue.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Aug 2014 13:38 #22 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic Fantasy Football
My person freaked out so we still have an open spot and the 3rd will work for quad man and I.

17 Aug 2014 18:07 - 17 Aug 2014 18:08 #23 by HappyCamper
So is the draft all set for September 3rd? That is fine with me Quadman and Team Smith hopefully others will chime in since we have not heard much.

Hey Angry Freebirds, Quadman said that he is gunning for you this year :biggrin: (kidding).

18 Aug 2014 07:07 #24 by RenegadeCJ
Yes, the draft time is 7:00 pm on Sept 3. Everyone will be able to sign in and do it online, and we can chat with each other during the process.

If you don't want to do it live with everyone, your system will autopick.

Let me know if anyone has issues!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MyMountainTown

19 Aug 2014 19:08 #25 by HappyCamper
So do we have a draft order yet?

20 Aug 2014 10:08 #26 by RenegadeCJ
Nope. The program randomly sorts it when the draft time arrives. Gonna have to plan for all options!

20 Aug 2014 10:35 #27 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Fantasy Football
I have issues...but, I'm hoping the start of football will hide them better. :P

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Aug 2014 13:16 #28 by RenegadeCJ
Football will take care of everything!!! :nfl: :godenver: :mane: :football:

20 Aug 2014 16:18 #29 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Fantasy Football
You picked the wrong emoticons there Renegade... :coolwink:

:bengalsign: :bengalplaye

:lombardi: :believe:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

21 Aug 2014 05:59 #30 by RenegadeCJ
Yes, I realize for you, each year "Hope" springs eternal. I guess you would like some hope and change this year!! Good luck!!! They are still the Bengals!! :P

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds