Some perspective on "immigration"?

03 Dec 2014 09:51 #151 by PrintSmith

ZHawke wrote:

PrintSmith wrote: I am a citizen of Colorado in the United States, not a citizen of a United State.

So, you are not a U.S. Citizen?

Asked and answered.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Dec 2014 10:01 #152 by ZHawke
Replied by ZHawke on topic Some perspective on "immigration"?

PrintSmith wrote:

ZHawke wrote:

PrintSmith wrote: Addressed this point earlier in the thread when you were pouting and ignoring me. It is not economically feasible to have both a generous welfare state and a generous naturalization policy.

Immature.

I agree, ignoring someone is totally immature.

Actually, this response is what I expected from you. Still immature - and you know to whom this is directed.

03 Dec 2014 10:02 #153 by ZHawke

PrintSmith wrote:

ZHawke wrote:

PrintSmith wrote: I am a citizen of Colorado in the United States, not a citizen of a United State.

So, you are not a U.S. Citizen?

Asked and answered.

No, it wasn't answered. You said you are not a citizen of a "United State", not of the "United States". Wordsmithing, dodging, evading, deflecting, once again.

03 Dec 2014 10:30 #154 by PrintSmith
Don't know if you are that dense or you simply stayed at a Holiday Inn last night, but I have been more than clear. I am a citizen of Colorado, one of the United States; not a citizen of a single United State.

03 Dec 2014 10:32 #155 by HEARTLESS

PrintSmith wrote: Don't know if you are that dense or you simply stayed at a Holiday Inn last night, but I have been more than clear. I am a citizen of Colorado, one of the United States; not a citizen of a single United State.

I know which one is the case here.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

03 Dec 2014 10:53 #156 by ZHawke

PrintSmith wrote: Don't know if you are that dense or you simply stayed at a Holiday Inn last night, but I have been more than clear. I am a citizen of Colorado, one of the United States; not a citizen of a single United State.

Does that, in fact, mean you are NOT a citizen of the United States?

You are wordsmithing, P. You know it, I know it. You just cannot quite bring yourself to admit you are wrong on this. I don't dispute your citizenship in Colorado. But, then, you knew that, too, didn't you (rhetorical).

03 Dec 2014 10:54 #157 by ZHawke

HEARTLESS wrote:

I know which one is the case here.

Which one is it?

03 Dec 2014 10:59 #158 by HEARTLESS
Figure it out, or just argue meaningless cr4p like always.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

03 Dec 2014 11:04 #159 by PrintSmith

PrintSmith wrote: Why are you attempting to hold me to something I've never said Z? A United States citizen is a person who is a citizen in one, not all, of the States that belong to the Union.

and

PrintSmith wrote: I am a citizen of Colorado, one of the States that belong to the Union, . . .

As I noted earlier, asked and answered.

03 Dec 2014 11:05 #160 by ZHawke

HEARTLESS wrote: Figure it out, or just argue meaningless cr4p like always.

Oh, I've already figured it out, and P is being about as mature as you are in your posts. A direct question was asked of him. He chooses to continue to evade and deflect on the issue of U.S. Citizenship. A simple yes or no answer from him would suffice, but, no........

Time to create page: 0.523 seconds