Some perspective on "immigration"?

14 Dec 2014 08:50 #171 by ZHawke
Replied by ZHawke on topic Some perspective on "immigration"?

BlazerBob wrote:

ZHawke wrote:

BlazerBob wrote:

ZHawke wrote: Satire, but relevant: dailycurrant.com/2014/12/12/native-ameri...undocumented-whites/

That depends on what the meaning of relevent is.

How do you define "relevant", then?

You said it was relivant so you tell us. To me it is a non sequitur. Makes as much sense as saying that we need to spend more $ to fund NPR because we spend so much on hallaween candy.

You are doing a marvelous job at deflection here, BlazerBob. You were the one who said it all depends on the "meaning of relevant". I asked you what that was in your view.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Dec 2014 08:53 #172 by ZHawke

HEARTLESS wrote: Are the problems on the Rez you refer to, legal gambling, trophy hunting, etc. because they are finding ways out of the poverty cycle and educating their people?
Regarding letting uneducated low skilled people into the nation, explain how that won't bankrupt our nation.

You know perfectly well what I'm referring to. That the Native Americans are trying to find ways out of their poverty has nothing whatsoever to do with the ongoing issues they face in so many other areas.

As far as the other issue regarding illegal immigration is concerned, you didn't address the issue of illegal aliens with skill sets vis a vis those with none that I asked you about. Deflection, denial, avoidance. You're getting better at it all the time.

14 Dec 2014 08:55 #173 by Blazer Bob

ZHawke wrote: [
You are doing a marvelous job at deflection here, BlazerBob. You were the one who said it all depends on the "meaning of relevant". I asked you what that was in your view.

LOL. YOu said it was relevent. I said it depends on what you mean by relevent. Now you are saying I am deflecting by asking what you ment by relevent? Carry on.

14 Dec 2014 08:58 #174 by ZHawke

BlazerBob wrote:

ZHawke wrote: [

LOL. YOu said it was relevent. I said it depends on what you mean by relevent. Now you are saying I am deflecting by asking what you ment by relevent? Carry on.

I said it has "relevance". But, you're right to an extent. I'll further define my posit if you'll agree to do the same.

14 Dec 2014 08:59 #175 by HEARTLESS
Due to your clear inability to read and comprehend I'll keep it simple, if they are here illegally send them back on their dime. No I don't know the problems you refer to on the reservations, so enlighten us.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

14 Dec 2014 08:59 #176 by ZHawke
Looking at some of the issues Native Americans face:

File Attachment:

14 Dec 2014 09:05 #177 by HEARTLESS
So the bleeding heart Libs label them. Do any appear malnourished or in clothes that aren't new?

14 Dec 2014 09:05 #178 by ZHawke

HEARTLESS wrote: Due to your clear inability to read and comprehend I'll keep it simple, if they are here illegally send them back on their dime. No I don't know the problems you refer to on the reservations, so enlighten us.

Due to YOUR clear inability to read and comprehend, I'll try harder to keep it simple: the fact is, many illegal immigrants are here and have been here for a very long time. While here, they have been very productive, tax paying members of our society working "under the radar" so to speak (well-documented). That some with skill sets and some with little, to no, skill sets still try to cross our borders is also a well documented fact. You were the one who pretty much high-lighted the "unskilled" part of immigration to try to make your point. I asked about those who have skill sets. You deflected.

As far as enlightening you on the problems faced by Native Americans on the Rez, I provided one example thus far in this thread, but I also think this subject might deserve its own thread on its own merits. Let me think about that for awhile unless someone else would like to jump in there.

14 Dec 2014 09:08 #179 by ZHawke

HEARTLESS wrote: So the bleeding heart Libs label them. Do any appear malnourished or in clothes that aren't new?

Pretty quick to jump on them there "bleeding heart libs", aren't you? Tell me, how do you know it's them there "bleeding heart libs" what done this?

14 Dec 2014 09:11 #180 by HEARTLESS

ZHawke wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote: Due to your clear inability to read and comprehend I'll keep it simple, if they are here illegally send them back on their dime. No I don't know the problems you refer to on the reservations, so enlighten us.

Due to YOUR clear inability to read and comprehend, I'll try harder to keep it simple: the fact is, many illegal immigrants are here and have been here for a very long time. While here, they have been very productive, tax paying members of our society working "under the radar" so to speak (well-documented). That some with skill sets and some with little, to no, skill sets still try to cross our borders is also a well documented fact. You were the one who pretty much high-lighted the "unskilled" part of immigration to try to make your point. I asked about those who have skill sets. You deflected.

As far as enlightening you on the problems faced by Native Americans on the Rez, I provided one example thus far in this thread, but I also think this subject might deserve its own thread on its own merits. Let me think about that for awhile unless someone else would like to jump in there.

If you have a link showing scientists, doctors, etc. that are here illegally, please provide it. The overwhelming majority that are here illegally are unskilled, taking American jobs from Americans and cost more than they provide under false identification and now getting welfare.

Time to create page: 0.441 seconds