My Mountain Town is Your Mountain Community Website
How Colorado Mountain Communities Connect!
Forums | Traffic Cams | Local Expert Weather | Community Events Calendars | News | Emergency Information | & More...
Meet your neighbors: forums, blogs, more. Traffic webcams & local weather. Community Calendar. Local businesses & sales. Free classified ads. Find your lost pet. Emergency Information & much more! Serving: Morrison, Conifer, Evergreen, Pine, Bailey, Shawnee, Grant, & Fairplay Colorado.
- 2nd Annual Alpine Safety Fair September 23, 2017
- For immediate release August 10...
- 20 Aug 2017 19:42
- Peaceful Counter Demonstrators
- 20 Aug 2017 17:23
- Annual Evergreen Big Chili Cook Off is Sept 9, 2017 - Join Us!
- 2017 Tickets are available NOW! Admission includes access to all...
- 20 Aug 2017 17:16
- "Octopus for a Preemie" Informational Workshops Aug 30 & Sept 19
- *Calling all crocheters....Have you heard about "Octopus for a...
- 20 Aug 2017 16:38
- Town Hall with Rep Jared Polis at Conifer High School, 4pm today
- Our apologies for the very late notice we just found out ourselves....
- 20 Aug 2017 15:57
- Back to School
- :biggrin: My kids are actually looking forward to school starting....
- 20 Aug 2017 09:50
|Lake George Gem & Mineral Show & ExtravaganzaSun Aug 20 @12:00AM|
|2017 Yarn Across the Rockies Yarn CrawlSun Aug 20 @ 7:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Mass at St. Elizabeth ChurchSun Aug 20 @ 8:00AM -|
|Evergreen Kids TriathlonSun Aug 20 @ 9:00AM -|
|Mass at St Mary's of the RockiesSun Aug 20 @ 9:00AM -|
|Cowboy Church at Conifer Community ChurchSun Aug 20 @11:00AM - 12:00PM|
|Mesas de conversación en inglés /English Conversation TablesSun Aug 20 @ 2:00PM - 02:30PM|
|Happy Hour at Snowpack TaproomSun Aug 20 @ 3:00PM - 06:00PM|
|Live music at Mad Jack's: Treena McCurdy BandSun Aug 20 @ 4:00PM - 07:00PM|
|Alcoholics AnonymousSun Aug 20 @ 5:30PM - 06:30PM|
Whether you are looking to chat with neighbors in our forums, find a job, ask for help tracking down a lost pet, post items for sale in our Free Classifieds, search for upcoming events in our Community Calendar, locate a local business or nonprofit organization in our Business Directory, find out where the locals go to play outdoors, or search for dining options with our Mountain Restaurant Guide, we’ve got you covered!
Explore the site and discover why we were chosen 2015 and 2017 Best Local Website, in 2016 voted Best Mom-Run Business, and in the past 5 years have won Best Home-Based Business twice and been nominated for Business of the Year! We’re proud to serve our mountain communities, including Morrison, Kittredge, Idledale, Evergreen, Genesee, Indian Hills, Conifer, Pine, Bailey, Shawnee, Grant, Jefferson, Como, Alma, Hartsel, Guffey, Lake George, and Fairplay!