Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 06:00pm - 07:30pm
Hits : 566
- Wednesday, January 30 at 6 pm—Talk #1: Paleontology 101 This first talk is about the history of dinosaur paleontology (including the Bone Wars).
- Wednesday, February 27 at 6 pm—Talk #2: What IS a Dinosaur? This second talk covers what dinosaurs are and how they fit in the animal family tree. This also covers what are NOT dinosaurs.
- Wednesday, March 27 at 6 pm—Talk #3: Sauropods. This third talk focuses on long-necked dinosaurs—the sauropods.
- Wednesday, April 24 at 6 pm—Talk #4: Theropods. This fourth talk focuses on meat-eating dinosaurs—the theropods.
- Wednesday, May 29 at 6 pm—Talk #5: Thyreophora Part 1 (Stegosaurs). This fifth talk focuses on a group of dinosaurs with spikes on the tail and plates along their backs—the stegosaurs.
- Wednesday, June 26 at 6 pm—Talk #6: Thyreophora Part 2 (Ankylosaurs). This sixth talk focuses on tank dinosaurs—the ankylosaurs.
- Wednesday, July 31 at 6 pm—Talk #7: Iguanodonts. This seventh talk focuses on thumb-spiked dinosaurs—the iguanodonts.
- Wednesday, August 28 at 6 pm—Talk #8: Hadrosaurs. This eighth talk focuses on the duck-billed dinosaurs—hadrosaurs.
- Wednesday, September 25 at 6 pm—Talk #9: Ceratopsians. This ninth talk focuses on the horned dinosaurs—ceratopsians.
- Wednesday, October 30 at 6 pm—Talk #10: Pachycephalosaurs. This tenth talk focuses on the bone-head dinosaurs—pachycephalosaurs.
- Wednesday, November 27 at 6 pm—Talk #11: Archosaurs. This eleventh talk focuses on archosaurs, the crocodilians, pterosaurs, birds, and a bit on the dinosaurs.
- Wednesday, December 18 at 6 pm—Talk #12: Mammals. This twelfth and final talk focuses on prehistoric mammals.
Location Dinosaur Ridge, 17681 West Alameda Pkwy, Morrison, CO 80465