Friday, September 20, 2019, 10:00am - 06:00pm
Hits : 928
Wind your way through seven acres of corn. The maze can be viewed from two 15-foot tall illuminated bridges. Visitors under the age of 10 can explore the corn mini-maze. This year’s maze design is out of this world! The space-themed maze has objects hidden in it for you to find, like a giant, inflatable earth and moon.
In an effort to reduce waste, printed maps will not be available at the mazes. Here is a map of Corn Maze.
Last ticket sold at 5 p.m. Events close at 6 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: On Oct. 11-13, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. you will need to purchase a ticket to Pumpkin Festival to gain entry to Corn Maze.
$12 Adult Member
$13 Student*, Senior (65+), Military*
$11 Child (ages 3-12)
$9 Child Member
Free for children 2 and younger
Kids & Families
- Corn mini-maze is open every Friday, Saturday and Sunday until the big maze closes, for children 10 and under. (FREE with gate admission)
- Enjoy a hayride Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays during Corn Maze hours (one FREE ride with Corn Maze admission or $5 per person)
- Jumping pillow (for children under 54 inches tall)
- Pony rides are available during Corn Maze from 10:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., $6 per person for pony rides
- Human hamster balls are available for an additional fee during Corn Maze day hours
- Picnic tables are available on a first-come first-served basis. You may bring your own food or purchase from many of our food vendors
- A variety of food vendors are on-hand selling favorite fall foods such as funnel cakes, hotdogs, freshly squeezed lemonade and kettle corn
- Fear Flicks: New films showing every week during Dead Zone Scream Park dates. Included with admission to Dead Zone Scream Park.
- Once your family has conquered Corn Maze and mini-maze, explore the treehouse and water feature in Deer Creek Discovery, check out the wildlife observation area and visit our barnyard friends
Location Denver Botanic Gardens Chatfield, 8500 W Deer Creek Canyon Rd, Littleton, CO 80128