Thursday, September 17, 2020, 08:00am - 09:30am
Hits : 171
- Weekly 90-minute sessions every Thursday September 10- December 3, 8:00 -9:30 am. These sessions will be held primarily online via Zoom.
- This course is designed for business owners/high-level managers who are looking to strengthen their business and be nimble in the face of adversity.
- The program will focus on topics such as: leading during a crisis, technology, HR and workforce challenges, health and safety, financial best practices, disaster preparedness and business sustainability.
- These programs are limited to a select group of participants who are seeking to develop transformational leadership skills, optimize team effectiveness, and implement operational excellence that can help transform their businesses and organizations
- Outside of the weekly 90-minute session, participants may find value in discussing what they’ve learned with other participants, reading articles or watching videos shared with the group and following up with any insights or questions they may have with the speakers or facilitators. We do not expect any outside time to exceed one hour per week and it is voluntary.
$500/Arvada Chamber Members
OR do both Leadership Bootcamp and Business Resiliency Bootcamp
$900/Arvada Chamber Members
Scholarships Available- please note your need for a scholarship in the application. Know someone you want to recommend for either program? If he/she is accepted into the program, you’ll receive $25 Chamber Bucks OR $50 off your tuition to either program. Have him/her enter your name in the “Recommended By” section in the application!