Music That You Love

30 Aug 2013 00:00 #1171 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love
[youtube:aeklhj9y]
[/youtube:aeklhj9y]

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Aug 2013 00:06 #1172 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:8bi6pyfh]
[/youtube:8bi6pyfh]

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

31 Aug 2013 00:00 #1173 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:18tzcmru]
[/youtube:18tzcmru]

31 Aug 2013 00:37 #1174 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:3dtnoxoc]
[/youtube:3dtnoxoc]

31 Aug 2013 01:13 #1175 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:3ioqve7g]
[/youtube:3ioqve7g]

31 Aug 2013 01:34 #1176 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1gtl2fus]
[/youtube:1gtl2fus]

01 Sep 2013 00:00 #1177 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:mz2ayl85]
[/youtube:mz2ayl85]

03 Sep 2013 00:00 #1178 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:8mr8da1o]
[/youtube:8mr8da1o]

04 Sep 2013 00:00 #1179 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:28zt3wve]
[/youtube:28zt3wve]

05 Sep 2013 00:00 #1180 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1b6z7md0]
[/youtube:1b6z7md0]

Time to create page: 0.567 seconds