Music That You Love

26 Aug 2011 23:35 #421 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love
[youtube:2bc6ppz2]
[/youtube:2bc6ppz2]

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Aug 2011 23:37 #422 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:3utn2zl1]
[/youtube:3utn2zl1]

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

26 Aug 2011 23:38 #423 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:27kuz9tn]
[/youtube:27kuz9tn]

27 Aug 2011 00:07 #424 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:2ziimcls]
[/youtube:2ziimcls]

27 Aug 2011 00:08 #425 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:3bu2ioyk]
[/youtube:3bu2ioyk]

27 Aug 2011 00:18 #426 by otisptoadwater
Music of the time:

[youtube:aqxnr21f]
[/youtube:aqxnr21f]

Back then and even today it means once we know what is happening we take action and eliminate those who mean to eliminate us first.

27 Aug 2011 00:27 #427 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1sbx1nim]
[/youtube:1sbx1nim]

27 Aug 2011 00:33 #428 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:1433vbi1]
[/youtube:1433vbi1]

27 Aug 2011 00:38 #429 by otisptoadwater
[youtube:d3z3o20y]
[/youtube:d3z3o20y]

27 Aug 2011 09:25 #430 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Music That You Love

otisptoadwater wrote: How about a distraction from all of the stuff happening in the world? What are your favorite tunes?

[youtube:125cohey]

[/youtube:125cohey]

Thats horible!

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds